the birth of Sapphire Mommy! :-) seriously, after reading a lot of blog posts from my favorite blogger, I got really inspired to join the blogging arena (again) after all writing is also one of my passion when I was in college although I wasn’t able to nurture it.since i'm not that serious about blogging just merely to express my thoughts as my online journal mostly about my college life. My last post was from my friendster account’s blog and that was like 3 years ago? there are so many beautiful things that happened in my life for the past years that I wasn’t able to put into writing and honestly, that's one of my regret.But I guess, it’s never too late and this is the time! :)
Why Sapphire Mommy in the first place? Been thinking a lot of options and came up with it since Sapphire is my precious gemstone being a September celebrant and I'm already a mom. that's it!
This will be the official blog to document my family life, the joys and happiness of being a wife to my dear husband Allan and as a mom to my little tyke Xian and everything in between like my raves, my rants, my screaming thoughts about anything because I know I will never run out of something to write about.


No comments:
Post a Comment