Thursday, November 8, 2012

After 7 months!

Hi guys! how are you? Sapphire Mommy in the house! I just drop by to let you know that I still exist and everything is well in my life. For the past few months, I've been so wrapped up with all the happenings at work and at home especially now that we already have a school boy and the husband is still working overseas (he just had his 2 weeks vacay 2 months ago so medyo busy din ako lalo time na yun trying to make the most of our precious time together.) As much as I want to share snippets of my life, our life, I just can't really find the time to squeeze this hobby in my schedule more often. Tsk! sinasabi ko na nga ba sagabal talaga sa blogging ang work eh no? hehe. 

To my mommy blogger friends Em, Lanie, Krissy, Michi, Anney, Cham and everyone I constantly interacted with on social networking sites that even in my absence, they still managed to ask how is it going. I'm deeply touched! Thank you guys! I can't believe that its been 7 months since I last updated my blog before I was "kidnapped"  from the blogging world. My Gulay! time flies so fast that the same old feeling hit me while I was composing a new blog post today. Kinda weird. I mean, how will I start? am I still welcome here? haha! For a moment, I suddenly had a hard time figuring out some of the blog icons here. sensya na pumi-first time blogger eh.haha! 

its really disheartening on my part knowing that a lot of Xian moments which are very much worthy to be blog about just slipped away. *sad face* Di ba nga, my ultimate goal is to blog his every milestone. But don't worry Xian my love, because I can still vividly recall each one of them from your first day of school, first ever school performance which always makes me one proud mom, our random kulit conversations, and all the other Xian related stuffs. But this time around, I'll make sure to never neglect this blog ever again -- kahit ba parang kabute lang ako na pasulpot-sulpot! hihi.

Anyway to end my comeback post, I'm sharing you some of the pics of our school boy Xian while I was on a blog hiatus.

 in one of their school presentation
 first day of school

kid scout

with his friend,Aemiel.

warm up before their dance number, with Agatha.

usual Sundate with my hubby's mini me. :)
O sya that's all for now.happy to be back for real! :)


15 comments:

  1. Oh my!!! We missed you, A LOT!!!
    Glad to hear that you're back and everything is doing well.
    Xian is already a little man! Meron ka ng Boy scout! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww,namiss ko din kayo ng bongga! good thing there's twitter and IG somehow updated pa din ako senyo.pero iba pa din talaga dito. :) yep,may boy scout na ko.ambilis!

      Delete
  2. welcome back sis! good to hear that all is well. big boy na si xian. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you sis.yep anlaki na ni Xian.i'm sure munting binata na din si Ethan.will try to catch up with your blog posts later.andami ko namiss!

      Delete
  3. Welcome back! Cute ng mga pose ni Xian sa pics o! I love the last one! tulis ng nguso. hehe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sis anney,salamat! for sure magugutom na naman ako kakatingin sa mga posts mo.haha!

      Delete
  4. grabe sis, nagpalpitate ako nung nakita ko yung update sa side bar ko! got excited, hehe! welcome back!!! it's nice to read from you again. will wait for more kwentos ha. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha,thank you nemen! kaw talaga sis.oo ako na talaga ang nagba-blog leave ng walang kaabog-abog! pero kakamiss tandem nyo ni Amber girl! this time chika chika na ulit tayo online.can't wait!

      Delete
  5. Welcome back sis! 7 months na pala no? Time flies really fast.

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks a lot mommy maye! o nga eh,ang bilis ng panahon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome Back po:) Namiss ko mga post mo.. Sobrang gulat ko nung makita kong may post ka 5hours ago hehe..Such an avid fan lang ang peg.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi miekee_18,awww thank you for reading my posts! God bless you and your fam always. ;)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...