Thursday, April 26, 2012

Loaded Week


Hello guys, I'm still alive! :P Did you missed me or namiss nyo ba ko? haha,feeling lang! kase ako namiss ko kayo lahat while I was away. My day is not complete without checking my daily reads here in my blog :(

Our internet connection is just so irritating that it really stuck me to being lazy to blog. Plus I was really busy for the past few days with my life at work – my new workplace, new workloads, new schedule and I'm still on the adjustment period although I'm still on the same environment pa din naman and still working in the same school but this career change of mine is something positive which gives me the time to go home earlier than my previous work. Meaning, more time with my Xian! Then aside from that, I'm tending to our school boy everyday. Before I go to work I make sure that all of his daily needs are ready and when I got home naman, we'll talk about their activities at school that day and will ask Xian to sing the new song or the new things he learned from Teacher Anne as our bonding time. This kind of busyness especially with my school boy is what's giving me a new kind of high nowadays. Hindi sya yung stressful, in fact I love everything about it especially after a tiring day at work then Xian will show me his activity sheet from school as soon as I enter the house.

So I just dropped by to have a quick post. quick daw ano eh kanina pa ko daldal ng daldal. Honestly I don't know where to start. The new blogger's layout didn't help. Kaloka! Andami ko gusto ikwento especially Xian's summer class. by the way for the past 8 days, he's doing great in school. As promised, I was the one who dropped him off to school on his first day and nag-sit in ako together with the other moms while they're having their activities and OA man sabihin pero alam mo yung feeling na nakakaiyak sa galak just by merely looking at him with his new milestone and that is his life as a preschooler enjoying on his new environment. On his second day I told him that I need to go to the office and I cannot go with him sa school kaya si inay na muna maghahatid since may service naman sila. I thought iiyak sya but to my surprise, ok lang sa kanya and when I called Inay at school to check them, she told me that Xian's inside the classroom already and there's no crying moments. in fact, she's already at the guardian's area together with the other parents/guardians. Then when I went to his school few days ago, according to Teacher Anne, he's very good because he's really participating in class and active in every activities. I noticed that school became Xian's happy place together with his classmates as his new-found friends and playmates.

Then kanina, I filed a half day of leave because I attended my first ever parents' meeting! Hello PTA meeting, I belong. Haha. The meeting is about the Culminating Activity on the 3rd week of May which is the kids “graduation day” because they'll be having some dance presentations so meaning they also have costumes and all. I can't wait to see my Xian participating on the school program.

As much as I want to share some of Xian's memorable photos at his school right now but I have yet to download them from my camera, imagine paga-upload lang wala din ako time.haha,this time being busy is bad! So let me just share you some of preschool-related photos of our Xian from my phone.

 first day high -- off to school!


puzzle time!

 their first ever coloring activity.

my first ever parents' meeting notice.
 
That's all for now muna! :)


 

12 comments:

  1. Sabi ko na nga ba, sis! Had a hint that you were busy sa school and your school boy. Anywoot, goodluck to us :)

    We shall be looking forward for more pictures of your little man ha?! Take care :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sis! grabe summer class pa nga lang ganito na,pano pa kaya pag totoong schooling na.haay,goodluck talaga! makikichika ako sa blog mo later,di na ko updated.hihi.

      Delete
  2. Nag switch back ako sa old blogger layout kasi naloloka ako dun sa bago. Cute namn ni school boy Xian!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ay so pwede pa naman pala yung old,sige kukutingtingin ko tong blogger account ko pag may time,nahihilo ako sa bagong layout eh,thanks sis anney! :)

      Delete
  3. old blogger layout pa rin gamit ko. =) wow sis, ang galing magcolor ni xian. si ethan, parang tamad na. wonderful yung first two activities niya tapos every day, iba na, nice and checked na lang ang note then last tues, OMG, may note na "color the picture nicely". naloka ko kasi abstract na naman magcolor na minadali talaga. then sa bahay, ayaw na niya magcolor, nagsawa na. =( wala sila ethan presentation, last day nila kainan lang.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. may time na masipag si xian sis,may time naman na parang laging nagmamadali sa pagcocolor. haha,kakatuwa naman si ethan sis, baka wala lang sa mood that time pero i'm sure naman kayang-kaya nya mga activities nila pag nag-start na formal classes nila.siguro sabi nya, just watch out mom! :)

      Delete
  4. hey! there you are! i really really missed you. ^_^

    ay pano ba magswitch back sa old format. naloka din ako dun sa bago. di ko naman nipalitan, basta pag open ko para na ko nangibang-blogger site. so kaka!

    i'm glad xian is enjoying in school.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. same here sis,parang di ako nakachika sa inyo ng 1 week.hmmm,dadalaw ako sa blog mo maya! :)

      clueless pa din nga ko sis kung pano iswitch sa old format eh,kakawindang ano.baka maya lang timeline na din tong blogger.hehe!

      yep,buti na lang enjoy si xian sa school.sana tuloy-tuloy na.

      Delete
  5. dami mo pa ma enjoy na school moments sis. naalala ko tuloy 1st general assembly ng parents, todo get-up talaga ako na magmukhang nanay, pa-blouse blouse pa hehe. kaaliw lang din. =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww sis, big boy na talaga si Xian, pre-schooler na!
    we all understand where you're coming from. Basta andito lang kami to wait till your next post. Im glad to hear that the new job is working out for you. More time with Xian yay!
    Take care my lovely =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sis,

    Kamusta nmn? hope you're doing well. How's our little schoolboy? Hope he is doing great, too! :)
    Anyway, ayun lng po. Just dropping by to say HELLO :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello sis! long time no hear from you. I hope all is well.
    Btw, I'm tagging you on this post http://www.michishomesweethome.com/2012/10/award.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...