Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Safari Themed (Instant) Diaper Bag


Few days ago, I was with my friend Kai when I stumble upon this bag in a newly opened store in Lipa on our way back to LCC after our lunch out. The moment we enter the store to look for few good finds, I saw this bag and instantly like the print because it reminds me of my fave jungle-safari inspired ballet flats few years ago.  Flashback just last week, I was on the lookout for possible diaper bag to replace the bag we’ve been using every time we’re out with Xian and we need to pack his stuffs on his ever reliable baby bag that’s why we always end up having two bags in tow – mine and Xian. Eversince, I don’t want to splurge on diaper bag/baby bag that costs too much. well, unless it was given to me but me buying it, no way! There’s a lot more baby stuffs to invest on rather than a diaper bag :P



Being a savvy shopper that I am, I definitely think that this is a good find although it’s not really a diaper bag in the first place; I just intend to use it as it is. Why? well, why not! because it can perfectly accommodate Xian’s things (extra shirt and towel, diaper, feeding bottles and milk dispenser, toiletries, extra toy etc.) and at the same time, I can also put my other belongings here.perfect! 



It’s also foldable and comes in a very cute packaging and can be use as instant shopping bag or beach bag or even bag on casual days. It’s cheaper than I thought, probably because they’re still new in the biz that’s why everything is at a very affordable price, but I guess the P80 I shelled out for this bag is not bad at all! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...