Monday, April 2, 2012

It's All About Xian

These are some of Xian's photos before he turns 3 years old. Sorry baby if mommy became so busy and preoccupied last month. I promise that starting this month, this blog will be more about YOU. Your new milestones especially your quirky thoughts and antics (because you've got tons of them,my gulay! you're talking non-stop nowadays and you're really growing up as a smart one. #oneproudmommatalking. 

 Since you have lots of photos with different stories from the past weeks, I'll photoblog it na lang. ^-^

taken at my brother's birthday dinner @ Shakey's.That's Xian's trademark pogi pose. He do this a lot of times! pasensya na,wala pa akong tulog dyan.haha!

 Xian with his tita ninang Twinx, the camwhoring tandem.I sooo love this photo,mukhang girl si Xian.haha! magkamukha na sila no? :)


breakfast @ McDonald's. My little man is so sweet, sya talaga nag-insist na magtimpla ng kape ko.kamusta naman ang hair mo dyan anak?


It's a date! @ Red Ribbon after the Sunday mass. by the way, #11 is daddy's all time favorite jersey #.

Malling with the little man is not complete without a carousel ride.

 Xian and his new buddy - Magnum!(I'll make a separate post about it)

Xian with his new apple of the eye - Dora! (that's really her parent's nickname for her)


Xiantukin! kumakain sya snack nung iniwan ko sa sala,pagbalik ko after 5 minutes, ganyan na sya.see the unfinished donut on his hand? haha!

maganda ang gising.good morning sunshine!

Remember the last time when we went to the hospital where I had my check up, the little man kept me sane with his charm all throughout the day to ease my anxiousness. 

 need I say more,favorite pose nya talaga yan.


"Xian: Ang Batang Imbestigador" While peeking at the sonography room, he was shocked when the door suddenly opened with a smiling face of one of the staff and the staff said to him "Bulaga!" Xian immediately run towards us laughing.
Parang kinikiliti lang ang bagets sa saya!

pose ng pagod! by the way,he's just hamming it up for the camera. after I took this picture, he checked my phone for the shot and smiled with what he saw. Klaseng papaulit kung di nya nagustuhan ang shot.haha! According to Allan,manang-mana talaga sa pinagmanahan.

While processing my HMO card.Xian's pamatay na hairstyle with matching folded shirt sleeves. Si Tita Ninang Sol nya ang salarin! :P


These are just some of Xian's photos from the past weeks that I have in my facebook account. haaaay Xian my love,big boy ka na talaga!


8 comments:

  1. ang kulit ng last picture. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Naku, nakakatuwa naman si Xian. At ang cool na parang kasama kami sa paglaki nya. I love his killer pose, bagay na bagay =)
    At ang cute ni Magnum. Si Poj nanghihingi na rin ng pet! I'm looking forward to this blog post sis =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. actually sis,pet si Magnum ng tita ninang nya pero parang co-owner na din ang bagets kase inaangkin na nya.haha!practice muna kung ok at ready na sya magkaroon ng sarili nyang pet :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...