Wednesday, November 28, 2012

The Week That Was

We had a one week celebration of our 65th Founding Anniversary last week,that's the reason why I wasn't able to update my blog again. We had a series of activities like Fun Run, Trade Fair, Parade, Field Demonstration, Inter-School Academic and Cultural Competition, Dance Concert, Coronation Night to name a few. By the way,some artists from ASAP also came to join us on the 4th day but I wasn't able to enjoy the show that much kase nga di ba malabo mata ko.haha! No wonder busy as a bee na naman ang peg ko for the past few days. 

Just to give you a glimpse of the activities and my life away from home, I'm sharing you a few photos from the previous week. This is the kind of environment where I spend my day at work.

@ the school gallery with my officemates.

 
photo collage on one part of the wall.can you spot me? :D 


breakfast after Fun Run, that explains the haggardo versoza look.
 


blue ladies! wearing our Foundation Day shirt.

moi @ The Annex Building.

Field Demo -- missing my Grade school days! favorite school activity ko kaya yan.hehe.
 

some of the ASAP artists who graced the event.

 Erik Santos was also there.  Sayang,wala si Papa P! lol.

 hello yellow! off to the Coronation Night venue in a bit.

So there, I'd love to share more photos pa sana pero baka maumay na kayo sa fez ko.haha! I'm excited to blog about Christmas, about our Project "Zhay" and some unfinished posts in my drafts from the previous happenings during hubby's vacay and Xian at school. Kamusta naman,long overdue na yun.Hahaaay,goodluck to me! :P

 

2 comments:

  1. Wala ka ba man lang picture na kasama ni Eric? Mukhang ikaw ang kinakantahan nya ah. hehe!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...