Since I made a comeback post, that means I really need to take updating my blog seriously. :)
As much as I want to share all the major events in my family life in one post while I was away,I'd rather tell you some random kwentos muna during that 7 months that I was missing in action here in blogger. I hope you'll bear with me if there are times you'll encounter some sabog-sabog stories in my upcoming posts. you see, I'm still having a blog leave hangover, if there's such a thing! Anyway,during the whole time that I was on blog hiatus,facebook lang at paminsan-minsan na twitter ang naging social life ko online.but most of the time talaga I was on skype because of the husband.
So what's new about the C family? Like what I've mentioned on some of my posts months ago, one of the perks of the hubby's work overseas is that he goes home every 6 months with his allotted 2 weeks paid vacay. his last vacation 2 months ago was special because he arrived 2 days before my 29th birthday. So yes! it's really a happy birthday for me because I was able to celebrate it with my loves. the joy of seeing my boys together again is already enough for me.sobrang saya,not to mention super miss na talaga namin ni Xian si daddy nya,big time! :)
Here are some of the photos taken during my birthday lunch. Despite the drizzly September weather, my little family headed to Tagaytay with my dear inay and my sister Sol after we attended the Sunday mass. we decided to have our lunch at Viewsite Restaurant. Good thing the place isn't crowded when we arrived although we had a hard time at first finding a good parking space.
Sharing you some of our family photos -- they're my life's greatest gift:
Sharing you some of our family photos -- they're my life's greatest gift:
For our lunch,since i'm a big fan of seafoods, we settled for these. After all,
happy tummy = happy birthday!
happy tummy = happy birthday!
seafoods and inihaw platter
sinigang to complement the cold Tagaytay weather.
I'm a big fan of leche flan, so this one is really a treat for me.yummy!
can you spot my fave drinks?
we were serenaded by this group while we were eating.after the usual happy birthday song, they told us to request any song in mind so we requested our theme song and another 2 new songs.They're really good!
Xian entertain us with his antics.see his dad's reaction? bentang benta eh no? hehe.
busy checking some of the pics
busy checking some of the pics
I love you,baby!
the little man and the foggy Taal lake view
because more than anything else,the best birthday present is his presence. ♥

















parang gf and bf lang ang posing. =)
ReplyDeletekorek,pagbigyan mo na sis.haha! matagal na ulit kasunod nyan. :D
DeleteDi ko alam ang fave drink mo e pero kung ako ang pipili, yung coke ang iinumin ko. lol!
ReplyDeletecoke and buko shake,sis! uhaw lang ang peg.hihi.
Delete约炮网站哪个好 , 最大e夜情交友网站 , e夜情交友网 , 同城艳遇交友 , e夜情交友网站 , e夜情网站 , 附加交友网站 , 一夜情交友网 , 同城一夜情网站 , 彩虹视讯
ReplyDelete