Sunday, December 11, 2011

Cars 2 Dip n' Donuts

i had my Christmas shopping Part 1 last Saturday after work and as expected, SM Lipa was jampacked with shoppers and window-shoppers.There's always a long queue saan man ako tumingin,blockbuster ang mga stores! I was not surprised at all, since it's a weekend and everybody's in the mood for shopping plus it's also a day for families to bond which made me miss our own Family Day Out in times like this :(

I spent 5 hours at the mall,roaming around,checking out possible gifts but I was at the toy section most of the time to buy gifts for hubby and me's godchildren which already reached a dozen after we combined them, but one of the things I hate that day was the long queue at the cashier! Kaloka.

After my unfinished Christmas shopping,since it's getting late already,I'm in a hurry to buy pasalubong but lining up again will surely eat my time, so I  just went straight to Go Nuts' Donuts to buy a box of Amazing Glaze which is our household's favorite donut because of it's taste, texture, and fluffiness and luckily they still have this which became an instant pasalubong for the little man:

Dip N' Donuts! 


Bite size donuts with three different dip flavors: Strawberry Stealth, Pastillas Power and Chocolate Charger. I chose the Pastillas Power. I love that their donuts are not so sweet yet it deliciously melts in the mouth.


When I came home,it's happiness for the little man to see McQueen with his favorite donut! :)



11 comments:

  1. Kaloka talaga pag mamimili ka ng mga pang regalo at sobrang dami ng tao. Tapos ko na mabalot lahat ng gifts ko. I haven'tried yang dip n donuts. Mukahang ang sarap nyang dip na yan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hay, di pa rin nakakalimutan ang haba ng mga pila sa cashier sa atin. (ganun ka-traumatic?! hehe)
    Im glad you've finished part 1, good luck sa next one.
    I've finished mine, but I did most if not all of them online.
    Hmmm yummy naman ng donuts, pahingi Xian! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Anney: wow galing,ready ka na talaga for Christmas.ako this week pa magbabalot ng gifts.hehe.

    @Krissy: ay oo,long queue pa din as always.online shopping din bet ko for clothes naman.tuloy na tuloy na talaga ang Pasko,sis! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. last sunday, nasa mall din ako ang dami tao pero bumalik ko kahapon, wala pila. so mas ok weekday magshopping. =) ganda ng box ng donuts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. sabi nga ng friend ko, everybody goes wild and crazy for shopping habang papalapit ang pasko. dapat talaga may kasama kang taga-pila while you do your rounds. haha!
    parang ang sarap nung dip! yum-yum. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. oops, sorry... double entry. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Michi: oo nga eh kaya next time weekday na talaga ako pupunta and i'll make sure na kukumpletuhin ko na kase ang hirap din pabalik-balik.cute nga nung box.hehe!

    @Lanie: i miss you sis! kakangarag talaga sa isip tsaka sa bulsa,hehe.di bale once a year lang naman.last year si hubby taga-pila ko,eto yung mga times na mas namimiss ko sya lalo.hay!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fan ako ng Dunkin donut eversince :) it looks yummy ha! Penge nmn, Xian, kung hindi mo pa nauubos :)

    Mejo masakit nga sa ulo pumunta ng mall these days lalo na ang dami ng tao sobra. Sad to say, the hubby is back on the sat-sun off. Hindi enjoy magpunta ng mall pag jampacked ang tao.

    ReplyDelete
  10. super love ko din Dunkin,especially their munchkins.fave pasalubong ko nung bata pa ko,it always brings back happy childhood memories :)

    true kaloka magmall nowadays sis,if you happen to be here in Lipa parang anyayaman talaga ng tao.puno ang mall.hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yum! My nephew would love those! =)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...