Monday, December 5, 2011

Goodbye For Now,Daddy!

Just came back from my very own long weekend.

Pwede bang maka-emote lang muna?

Yesterday,the husband left already for another out of the country job, although I prepared myself for this since Day 1 after we got the news,pero iba pa din talaga pag actual na.We arrived at NAIA around 1 PM so we had our lunch first and stayed in our van savoring our precious moments while waiting.
 
After we had our temporary farewell, the dreaded time came. Everybody at the airport's passenger entrance that time are all in their gloomy mood and we're not exempted. Although I'm hurting inside but this is our mutual decision.Allan walked towards the entrance at 3PM to check in prior to his flight scheduled at 6pm. I'm really hurt and cried when I saw Xian crying, calling his daddy while the husband's walking away heading to the departure hall.  I know the feeling is mutual for Allan and it's twice difficult for him, but there is no turning back. Although I'm trying my best to have a brave front since I'm with my in-laws that time, but it's just so damn hard! 

The scene was really heartbreaking. I had a hard time pacifying my Xian, imagine the little man calling and crying and knocking the glass panel while saying "daddy come back! ang daya iwan ang Xian" while some of them are already staring at us, keber ko ba? Goodbye is not always easy. So if you happen to be there that time and you saw a mommy comforting a crying kid, well probably that's us. 

On our way home I explained again to Xian why daddy need to be away from us for the meantime and I know that at his age,he's smart to know the situation and I never underestimate his capacity to understand.


I just hope and pray that God will give me the strength and the wisdom to overcome the challenges of raising the kid alone. I now have the sole responsibility of taking good care of Xian while Allan is away.


Right now there is nothing left for me to do except hope and pray that the Lord watch over our family especially my husband since he's in a foreign country. Yes,this is just a temporary goodbye. I'm just looking forward for the day that we will be together again.


Xian, I know tandem kayo ni daddy and it will be difficult for you to adjust on some unfamiliar set up,but always remember that daddy loves u so much even he's far away,because he's doing this for you and your future. Promise that the next time that we're at the airport, happy moments na,kay? We love you so much,baby love!




6 comments:

  1. awww.. ganyan din si andrei nung umalis dad nya last january. and i know we'll be in the same situation again in january when hubby leaves for work. hate ko talaga ang maghatid sa airport when i know na it would take months again before we see each other. be strong mommy jo :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely picture sis, close na close talaga sila, daya nga naman iniwan si xian, =)

    masaya sa arrival area pero malungkot naman sa departure area. ako nga matanda na nalulungkot din ako pag umaalis mom ko, kaya madalas hindi na nagpapahatid yun sa airport. hehe!

    like what you've said temporary goodbye lang. be strong!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Jenggai: double ang hirap satin sis kase dalawang feelings iniisip natin,yung sarili natin at sa kiddo natin.downside ng pagiging pamilyang ofw.pero kaya natin 'to sis! naku lapit na january,enjoy the moment with your family bonding. :)

    @michi: moment talaga sila dyan,sis.ah talaga ayaw pahatid ni mommy mo,si hubby naman eversince ayaw nya talaga lumingon kase baka daw magdalawang isip sya. ay naku looking forward na ko sa pagsundo,agad na! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. As the title says, goodbye for now. Mabilis lng yan, mommy Jo.

    It's heartbreaking to see little Xian knocking the glass doors while crying and asking his dad to come back. And I'm sure that Allan is crying inside too. Just have faith and God will take care of everything. I'll include you and your family in my prayers.

    Sending you and Xian hugs,
    xoxo Em xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. sniff! buti na lang may internet na ngayon, communication is a looot easier. saka tama, days will pass by fast though not easy. one day, andyan na uli si allan. stay strong for xian. hugs to you sis... mahirap talaga ang may nami-miss... sniff!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Em and Lanie: thank you mga sis for the encouraging words,these really means a lot to me. Xian and I were ok knowing that daddy is safe and doing good there,salamat sa internet! communication has changed drastically in away that makes the world seem smaller.looking forward na lang kami sa 2012 :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...