Osh Kosh B' Gosh is one of the store I always visit whenever I buy graphic tee for Xian because of their durable and cool design.
The last time I went gift shopping to Osh Kosh, I was surprised that aside from my purchases the cashier handed me this:
and when I opened it:
a 400g Aqiva in a box. Thanks Osh Kosh!
Aqiva was created by Wyeth, the country's leading nutritional company to support parents who aim to address the problems of their picky eating children from ages 4-7 years old (while some claims that they're also for 3-5 years old). It is a powdered milk drink that provides the ideal caloric distribution for your child with high quality macro-nutrients such as carbohydrates, proteins and fats that's all within RENI (Recommended Energy and Nutrients Intake) levels.
Since there are instances that Xian becomes a picky eater, this is also a great alternative from his appetite enhancer vitamins. But I'm not sure if Xian will like the taste if directly given from his feeding bottle.
Thanks to Ms. Rowena of Animetric's World post about easy-to make recipes for kids incorporating Aqiva which are all nutritious and delicious. All of these treats looks yummy not to mention healthy that Xian and other kids will surely love ;)
photo source: Animetric's World. Complete Recipe from Aqiva's FB page.
With Aqiva,no to picky eating and yes to proper nutrition with these playful ideas!


wow, that's a nice surprise. And the recipes would definitely come in handy. Walang mga ganyan dito eh, they highly recommend to shift kids to cows milk by the time they're 1! My little Poj is still in formula for toddlers pero hanggang 3 lang yun, after that wala ng mabibili pang iba, haaay.
ReplyDeleteBtw, I hope you had a wonderful Christmas & i wish you the best for the new year! =)
Very interesting. I've always thought milk for kids should always be given as is. =)
ReplyDelete