Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Allan's Birthday

Since hubby love's birthday fall on a Wednesday and he's in Subic for 1 week because of work, we weren't able to celebrate his birthday together. He'll be home pa on weekend. we're probably going to have a simple post-celeb at home na lang.

Anyway, exactly 12 midnight on his birthday, I send him a very long SMS greetings I composed in my drafts few days ago.haha! Btw, ever since our bf-gf days. we always make it a point to greet each other exactly at 12 midnight during occasions like this I dunno, pero in a way it seems more special.

 Before I went home last night, I bought a cake and palabok (because I don't have enough time to cook!) the little man enjoyed the candle blowing, naka-ilang candle blowing kami because aliw na aliw si kiddo, a good practice for him because he'll have his own candle blowing 2 weeks from now for his 2nd birthday :)


daddy's yummy birthday cake from Goldilocks



because there are 13 candles, Xian did the first candle blowing, I did the second part because the candle is melting on the cake already. 


But you know what made me happier for hubby's birthday?


  A car stuff from HANDYMAN for the birthday boy!

I already got the gift that hubby's itching to have, but always refuse to buy whenever we're in a mall (probably because from the start, he's expecting it as a gift from me.teehee!)


WISH GRANTED!


the little man is curious about the stuff :)

I'm not yet done wrapping it,besides I'll let hubby see it first that's why I didn't remove it from the plastic after the store attendant handed it to me. :)

We had a long distance phone conversation last night and we talked for hours but 60% of that time is daddy and baby moment on the phone. Even though Xian's speech are still limited, sobrang nagkakaunawaan na silang mag-ama. Excited much for the weekend!


Belated Happy Birthday hubby! Have a blessed year.We love you so much! ♥



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...