Our Xian 2 years ago
born on March 25, 2009
3:40 PM
To my baby love,habibi,chabibi,boss (as your dad usually calls you),
Two years ago you were born and that particular day brought so much happiness to me and to your daddy and to the delight of everyone. I remember the first time I saw you, I was still in daze because of the effect of the anesthesia that time, yet I knew from that very moment that it was really love at first sight. Just the same way, I have fallen in love with you even before we met. Only seconds passed after I held your fragile frame in my arms but I know I’ll die for you.
You’re so cute with your chubby cheeks, button nose, chinky eyes, cute little dimple and cleft chin. I was in awe staring at you. You are God’s greatest gift to us and our most precious possession. You are our happiness beyond our happiness. You are the one that uplifts our moods and show us to be carefree at times and you unleash the inner child within us every once in a while. You are absolutely our little stress buster.
Time flies so fast, you're turning 2 years old already! You're growing up too fast and I'm trying to cope up with everything.We always pray that you’ll grow up to be a good person, God-fearing, respectful and loving individual. Like all parents, we only want the best for you. Mommy and Daddy always pray that God will guide and teach us to be the best parents for you and being your mom, you make me want to be the best mommy and the coolest playmate that I can ever be.
We’re excited to see the man you will grow up to be, but whatever happens one thing is for sure, we know we will love him as much as the little boy we have today.
Happy 2nd Birthday anak! Stay healthy, smart and a happy tot.We love you so much!♥
With so much love for you,

No comments:
Post a Comment