I was having a hard time feeding Xian last time.So I told him that if he finish his food kagad, we'll go somewhere. I just went to the kitchen to get something and when I came back, the little man is already there waiting for me ready with his cap, already wearing his outdoor slippers hold my hand and said "mommy,ets go (let's go)!"
==========================================================
Last weekend on our way to my in-laws place which is a 30 minutes drive from our place, in one of our car conversations:
Hubby: Xian, like mo na ng another baby?
Xian: no like!
Me: no like? why? baby girl yun para magpe-play kayo.
(no reaction from our Xian)
Hubby: yung maliit na baby, gusto mo nun?
Xian: ayawwwww!
Ah ok,wala na kami sinabi.
But come to think of it,don't cha think Xian will be a good and doting "kuya" to his future sibs similar to these photos taken 5 months ago:
Ah ok,wala na kami sinabi.
But come to think of it,don't cha think Xian will be a good and doting "kuya" to his future sibs similar to these photos taken 5 months ago:
Our Xian @ 1 year and 7 months with cousin Vaughn while he's trying to feed him.
trying to soothe the crying baby Vaughn




No comments:
Post a Comment