This is my third Mother's Day and not like the previous year we celebrated it at home since that day didn't allow us to go out because of the rainy weather which gave me the feeling of sobrang nakakatamad umalis (and of course,I won't let hubby miss the Pacquiao vs. Mosley Fight) we can re-schedule our family day out some other time.
We just attended the early morning mass.On our way to the church, here's my Mother's Day kiss from my little man Xian who's the primary reason why in the first place I was called a mother.
the weather is a bit gloomy yet Xian likes to wear his shades.lakas ng trip netong anak ko noh? :)
After the mass, we headed home and it's raining already.We just lounge around at home the whole day, watched the NBA Playoffs telecast on ABS-CBN and afterwards the anticipated Pacquiao vs. Mosley Fight.Hubby grilled some barbecue and cooked spaghetti for our merienda. I have a cake too which he bought last night! :D
*Choco Cherry Torte*
barbecue on a rainy afternoon.haha,why not? :D
Celebrating occasions like this together and spending quality time with them is the best.These two boys are the blessing from God that I'll forever be thankful.

ang daming kiss naman ni Xian! such sweet boy! happy mothers day! (oops ang late ko hihihi)
ReplyDeletethanks sis,mas late ang reply ko naapektuhan ng blogger maintenance.haha!
ReplyDelete