Sunday is indeed our Family Day.No doubt about it, we make sure that hubby and I have no other schedules on that day and all we have to do is spend our time as a family.Our time is solely for Xian.He's the boss.
We headed first to Redemptorist Church in Lipa City to attend the mass. This church is also known as The Divino Amor Chapel wherein devotees from all walks of Life attend the Novena Mass every Wednesday to Our Lady of Perpetual Help.This church just like the one in Baclaran is the place of profound devotion for most Batanguenos.The Redemptorist is run by the Congregation of the Redemptorist missionaries.
Here's our little man praying to Papa Jesus about his personal intentions. Well I guess its more of toys, milk and diapers.hehe! (Notice that he already knew how to do the hand gesture for the sign of the cross while kneeling)
my mag-ama while lighting candles for our personal intentions
Daddy Allan and Baby Xian with Daddy Joseph and Baby Jesus
Our Lady of Perpetual Help's view from the parking area
As usual after hearing the mass at Redemptorist Church in Lipa, we headed to SM Lipa and since we're 20 minutes early, we just stayed outside while waiting for the mall to open.meanwhile,my two boys are busy playing around to kill time.Our Lady of Perpetual Help's view from the parking area
Daddy,smile! picture-picture :)
Xian: Daddy, I like your watch buy me one,please?
Hubby: Anak, may watch ka na di ba? bili kita ganito,kapag malaki ka na.
Ay tagal pa.Okay Daddy **sad paawa face**
As soon as the mall open, our first destination is of course, Quantum knowing that I have two boys. We stayed there for more than an hour.
my two babies
Xian and Friends
After he tried all the available rides there from car to airplane to bus,then motorcycle, submarine and elephant, hi urged his daddy to ride the carousel he saw outside, and daddy gave in to his unico hijo's paglalambing.
We're supposedly going to bring him in the play room to play with other kids but when we asked him if he like to go inside, "no like" daw. The reason: most of the kids in the play room are little girls of his age. see, he knows his group!
We then proceed to the department store since I like to buy a new bag for myself but when we passed the kiddie section I was instantly hooked from buying new stuffs for Xian to replaced the old one from his feeding bottles teats, cute shirts and other kiddie stuffs for our little man.Eventually I forgot about the bag! :D
Hubby: Aanhin mo pa ba mga damit ni Xian andami pa nya mga bago na di nasusuot di ba?
Me: Eh iba to deh,besides wala pa sya masyadong purple na damit.look,cute kaya..
*after reading the purple shirt's caption*
Hubby: ah oo meh ok nga,maganda.baka may iba pang kulay,dagdagan mo pa ng isa.
The shirt's caption: Who needs a sports hero, I've got my DAD..
kaya pala pumayag,no wonder! :)
Hubby: Aanhin mo pa ba mga damit ni Xian andami pa nya mga bago na di nasusuot di ba?
Me: Eh iba to deh,besides wala pa sya masyadong purple na damit.look,cute kaya..
*after reading the purple shirt's caption*
Hubby: ah oo meh ok nga,maganda.baka may iba pang kulay,dagdagan mo pa ng isa.
The shirt's caption: Who needs a sports hero, I've got my DAD..
kaya pala pumayag,no wonder! :)
the little man's stuffs
We mall-hopped from SM Lipa to Robinson's Place to have our lunch there. Since I'm a fan of Filipino and lutong-bahay food,we ate at BInalot sa Dahon in Robinson's. As the name of the store implied, they offer delicious and reasonable priced-Filipino cuisine and their rice is wrapped in the banana leaf that adds aroma to the rice, my all-time favorite is their sizzling pusit while hubby love their sinigang and lechon kawali. (Funny trivia, when I was pregnant with Xian I travel from my work place to the mall with a 10 minutes travel time just to have my lunch there)
This time, what we ordered is Sinigang na hipon in a large bowl which is good for 3-4 people and pork barbecue for Xian then we have halo-halo for dessert. I know I wasn't able to take more pics because the little man beside me is hungry already.
They offer one of the best tasting sinigang!
Xian capped off his meal by sipping from mommy's drink,time-out muna from his milk!
Afterwards, we went to the supermarket to buy our one week grocery as the final stop before heading home.
Good thing he have his toy car in his bag to keep him entertained while waiting for mommy and daddy
We headed home after our grocery errand since Xian is tired and sleepy already. Looking forward next weekend! Thank God for Sunday! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment