Friday, May 20, 2011

Xian at (Mommy's) Work

 I don't know but for the past few days I'm really lazy to blog,not to mention blogger is also having it's maintenance.

Anyway, Last Friday I decided to bring Xian at my work place (I've been working as a Research and Development staff for 2 years now although I've been in the same school for 5 years already but the first 3 years of my stay in the institution I was assigned at the Admin office)

Since hubby is in Subic for his work that time, I just texted him that I'll bring the little man to school for a change (hubby is a bit hesitant at first since he's worrying about the set-up that Xian might throw tantrums especially this will be his first time to stay in my work place that looooong. baka daw mainip! So after a lot of prodding,pumayag din naman.pero andaming bilin,kaloka!  No wonder,I seldom bring Xian to school,his first ever visit was last December when he and hubby fetched me from work but didn't stay too long since we're going somewhere and just dropped by to fetched me.Probably that's what hubby is thinking,his unico hijo will be bored for 8 hours.

Just a little info, every morning before I go to work whenever I bid good bye to my little man I always tell him that mommy needs to go to the office to work.That's why whenever someone will ask him where is mommy and daddy his quick response is: "o-office!" then finish his answer with a statement "bili toys and milk Xian!" That's why the thought of going to office with me excites him.

Since it's Friday and it's not a busy day for me at the office, after preparing his supplies, extra shirt and other stuffs good for whole day, not to mention toys to keep him entertained throughout the day, we headed to the school which is a 20 minutes travel from our place.Xian is really excited on his jeep ride.funny thing is,he said "ba-bye" while waiving his hand to the other passengers when we're about to go down. (The reason, he seldom ride a jeep because we have our ever reliable family car Azul everytime we travel that's why experience like this tickle his fancy.Haay! Katuwa talaga mga bata,babaw lang ng kaligayahan!)


Lemme just show the photos on how he kept himself busy while I'm working:


as soon as he saw some clean sheet of paper on my table he immediately asked for "pencil" then started to doodle.

 soundtripping to ease his boredom

taking pic by himself  

some of his baon toys 

lunch time at Jollibee


*play time* 
they're the only kids there that time.

 Everything is running smoothly but come around 2:00 pm he started to be a little bit grumpy, the reason he want his McQueen car.lagot! blame my forgetful self, andaming pwede maiwan si McQueen pa!

If I told him that we left McQueen at home,mas lagot. good thing this save my life:
image of McQueen.salamat kay manong google! kontento na sya dyan :)

 see? :)

Aside from the frequent calls from hubby that time to check the little man and the reason why nalobat ng bongga ang phone ko, good thing it all went well.The little man went home tired but happy and somehow he got a glimpse of mommy's world when I'm not with him. And when his lola asked him where did he go that day,his quick answer: "office kami mommy!"


1 comment:

  1. Wow, office si Xian! Miss ko tuloy sumama sa work ng mom and dad when I was little. Hehe!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...