Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Lovin' Weekend

My schedule last week was kinda hectic because of some school activities that's why just thinking about weekend makes me want to jump with joy.Here's the photos of how I spend my precious weekend with family and friends.

*Last Friday after work, I met with my sister Sol and her soul sister Gracie (which makes Gracie girl my adopted sister) to bond over our favorite frappe at Starbucks.


meet my younger sister Sol! I'm 2 years older than her and we really have a lot of happy moments remembering our childhood days.She's more of a twin sister to me rather than a younger one :)


After a few hours of laughing (mostly on my part; these two girls really had a lot of funny stories and they're the "bangka" of the night) and talking about lots of different things,we headed home happy and reenergize! Yebah!


**Then Saturday after halfday of work, me and my office friends tried the new pizza and pasta place near our school which offers good food at a very affordable price(It's not actually that new, di lang siguro namin talaga na-try kagad :D) 

Anyway, the food are yummy plus also pocket friendly, probably because their target customers are the student population.This became one of my favorite place to eat with friends when I'm at work. I'll separately blog it soon. Here's a picture of me with friends last Saturday.

 while waiting for our food.

***Finally come Sunday, just another Family Day Out with my two boys. After  hearing the mass, we went to the mall for another dose of Xian's playtime. He's a Quantum baby. He love to try all the rides but this one is his particular favorite,when I say favorite, wala kaming punta dun na di nya yan sinakyan:

di ko nga mawari kung ibon ba yung kasakay nya or monkey.anong creature ito,whatcha think?

another favorite - red car.

My mag-ama's carousel ride! see the little man's happy face :)

before we bought the ticket,the little man specified that he want to ride the tei-ger (tiger) and not the horse.

After Xian's play time, we had our lunch at Bigg's Diner (which I'll separately blog too as soon as I'm not that busy,hihi!) 

while waiting for our food, here's what makes my two boys busy.

sweet mag-ama moment captured on cam.

After we filled our tummy, we're supposedly going to watch Harry Potter but on the last minute the little man backed out so we had no choice but leave the SM cinema which starting to be a little crowded that time because of other moviegoers. 

 ayun naman pala eh, mas feel nya ang na i-watch ang Cars instead of HP. sige baby,next time pag showing na!

We just stroll around and buy new loots for the little man before heading home.

There you go, that's how I spend my weekend. nothing beats quality time with love ones noh?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...