Thursday, July 14, 2011

Selecta Hershey's Ice Cream

Summer's over but my craving for ice cream is still the same. Having a sweet tooth, I love chocolate bars and I also love ice cream. who doesn't? good thing two of my fave comes in one combo! Thanks to Selecta Hershey's Ice Cream Collection which has four different flavors. I always prefer to buy the 800 ml pint size which made the husband comment "my,fan ka pala ni Carmina" (remember the ice cream commercial where the husband and wife tandem have their ice cream moment in pint?) :D

I love the Hershey's Kisses ice cream,enough that you need not to eat a pintful to feel sated.  It looks like cookies and cream because of the white and brown choco mixed and divided into two inside the container added with Hershey’s choco tidbit pieces,only with a different taste.

my favorite flavor :D

While my two boys love the Hershey's Milk Chocolate with Almonds which is loaded with chocolate chips and chocolate swirls sprinkled generously with almond compare to the plain Hershey's Milk Chocolate ice cream.It looks like a melted giant bar.

in their baby-daddy moment *awwww sweet..inggit*

I haven't tried the the Selecta Hershey's Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups ice cream probably because my taste buds doesn't crave for it because I don't like choco-peanut butter bars in the first place.hehe!

 

1 comment:

  1. i also buy pint size ice cream so we can finish it in one sitting. =)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...