Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Guess What's Making a Comeback!

Yes siree! after almost a month of looking for this brand,SansFluo is back in our household and now comes in its new simple packaging compare before.

SansFluo's new look

I want to do the chicken dance for a while.Ok,I'm kinda exaggerated! But the thing is this is my dilemma for the past few weeks, SansFluo is out of stock here in our area, even in stores that usually sell this product like Mercury Drug, Watsons, and other supermarket in the two biggest mall here in Lipa. All of a sudden they're not available. You see, Xian's doesn't like the taste of other brand even though they're both orange and strawberry flavor. I tried Fluocaril and Hapee for the little man but to no avail. According to him, "hanghang" daw unlike SansFluo wherein he loves the yummy taste of the flavored toothgel.

you two,ekis kayo kay bagets! both of the tube are still full.

Worse, I have to forced him just to brush his teeth thoroughly. The usual effortless "brush-brush moment" with the little man became a sort of "sapilitan moment" for the past few weeks just because his usual toothpaste is not available.

Funny thing is, since I can't find this brand anywhere within my reach,hubby bought the SansFluo toothpaste all the way from Manila pa.yes,desperate move.haha! I texted him one working day to look for it and thank God may nakita naman sya.yey! sana pala dati ko pa naisip,tsk! My bad.

Anyway, hubby bought two SansFluo with Xian's fave flavor. I guess this will last for a couple of months na before he consumed the two tube. Probably that time,SansFluo is available here already.Now,the little man is back to his happy "brush-brush moment" once again. He developed the habit of brushing his teeth after every meal.The magic of SansFluo for him is still there.Fuss-free toothbrushing. Happy mommy me :) 

 

4 comments:

  1. this is also my son's toothpaste. i tried to use other brand like kodomo (with fluoride) but he did not like it. so we're back again with sansfluo till he learn how gargle and spit. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sis michi! Kakatuwa talaga mga kids natin may preferred brand na.like your son, Xian also needs a lot of practice pa with the gargle and spit thing.he loves the taste,akala nya candy lang :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My daughter loves this too :) I just bought one knina. Dito sa SM Bacoor meron :) You're from Lipa pala. My husband is from Lipa too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Em,thanks for droppin' by! yup iba talaga ang magic ng SansFluo sa mga kids :) small world no,Lipa din pala si hubby mo.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...