Last weekend, hubby bought some goldilicious treats from Goldilocks as his pasalubong. Hubby knew that I’m a sucker for sweets,anything sweet for dessert eh masaya na ko,pero wag lang naman purong asukal. He bought Brazo de Mercedes roll, Caramel Popcorn and Coffee Crumble Polvoron. I love Brazo, it always reminds me of my happy childhood memories.
meringue rolls with golden yellow custard filling.ooops, I already got my share :)
popcorn coated with rich, creamy caramel.tamang pang-tanggal "umay".
I’m not really a fan of Polvoron but this Coffee Crumble Flavor is an instant fave for me. It’s not too sweet, just the right amount of sweetness with distinctive taste and aroma of coffee and enhanced with crunchy praline,perfect to satisfy my taste buds :-)
sweet and creamy polvoron
My sweet tooth always finds it's way to you.You're the one, Goldilocks!
How bout you,what's your favorite treat from Goldilocks? :)

i love goldilock's polvoron.
ReplyDeletemommy jo, penge namang Brazo de Mercedes! hehe
ReplyDelete@sis michi:love ko na din polvoron nila sis,last week lang :)
ReplyDelete@sis nuna: sige sis,bawas ka na lang.hehe! see you soon.
gusto ko din ng brazo de mercedes:)
ReplyDelete