Monday, January 2, 2012

Unang Post sa 2012

First of all, I would like to greet y’all Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

photo source: image from Google

Hello mommy blogger friends, how are you? How’s your Christmas and New Year celebration?  If you’re going to ask me, there’s nothing peculiar about our family celebration this year; we still share the same familiar joy, had the same menu on that same old table, the only difference is that the husband is not with us on these two special occasions but he had his way of making us feel that we’re still together in celebrating as a family despite the distance. Besides, we have a lot to look forward this 2012, and I’m excited about it already so instead of drowning on sadness regarding the hubby’s absence, we just look forward to beautiful things because this year is all about positivity and happy thoughts!

Anyway, for the past few days that I haven’t visited blogger, I miss each and everyone of you and I miss reading your posts. I came from a long holiday vacation and as expected, naki-bakasyon din ng bonggang bongga ang blog ko for almost 2 weeks. The only account that I frequently visited for that two weeks is my facebook account.

I owe this blog a lot of posts and I don’t know where to start. So malamang dun pa din sa gift na napanalunan ko sa raffle kase dun ako natapos.hehehe!

I’m officially back to work today after my holiday vacation; I love every moment of the past few days, my daily routine with the little man includes waking up late than usual and spending our morning in bed cuddling, watching together his favorite cartoons, eating our newly-discovered snack, trying my very best to mold the best fruits and animals during our clay time-play time, having our version of child-friendly wrestling (if that’s what you call it) bathing and feeding him everyday, answering his paulit-ulit-ulit questions on merely just about anything tipong kung ano lang maisipan nya (talking about child’s curiosity)  In short full-time mommy mode ako to the highest level. 

Being with Xian 24/7 made me appreciate my Inay more than ever because I had a taste of what she does everyday with my Xian while I’m at work. So for that 10 days, it’s all about mom and kiddo. I noticed that Xian became extra clingy to me as in he always wanted to be with me ALL THE TIME. Paminsan, CR break na lang meron ako. But I do not complain, because I knew that more that the gifts we gave him this year, it’s the gift of time that he love the most. Being a SAHM is something I happily look forward to. Hopefully the soonest!

Anyhoo, I’m just organizing my thoughts and I’ll be back to blogging soon.

Yes,lagay na ‘to introduction pa lang.

Seriously, I’m excited for this year and what’s in store for me and my family. So 2012, bring it on! I’m so ready for you.

Happy New Year mommy blogger friends, cheers to a blessed and amazing year for each and everyone of us. Cheers to more years of online friendship! God bless us.xoxo.


8 comments:

  1. intro pa nga lang. hihi! happy new year sis!

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy new year sis! tagal mong MIA, missed you a lot! ^_^

    oo nga, you owe us a lot of readings! haha! nampressure talaga. glad that you're back. looking forward to reading your vacation stories. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New year, sis!

    Wow! If we had a weather here like there in Batangas, baka matulog lng kmi ni Akira for 10 straight days :)
    Ang sarap bumalik sa Lipa! When we were there, Akira kept on telling me "sleeping time" after almost every 2hours. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year! May you have a fruitful 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  5. happy new year too! anyway i know how you feel nong wala hubby mo sa cHritmas celebration nyo. Kasi ganon din na feel ko pag wala husband ko. seaman kasi sya. But last Christams ay very happy ako, coz he was home. Although I really miss my family there in the philippines. Good luck this year too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy New Year to you, too! That's very positive, sis. Good thoughts na lang kesa magisip at malungkot. Ako rin mega miss ko ang mga family ko sa pinas, hayz ilang pasko ko na rin silang di nakakasama
    All the very best for 2012 & im already looking forward to your posts! =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. happy new year mga sis! all the best for us this 2012 :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...