Blueberry Cheesecake is one of my favorite cake ever since I tasted it. Love at first taste, I must say. I always go to Red Ribbon since they offer one of the best blueberry cheesecake and whenever we're at the coffee shop, that's always my choice of dessert to match with my favorite frappe. Anything about blueberry cheesecake makes me drool but I don't have the willpower to do it because I thought it's complicated. I'm not an expert in making dessert, but I'm an expert when it comes to eating! :P
That's why it's an achievement for me to make my very own blueberry cheesecake. Thanks to Em and Lanie's post which became my inspiration and of course,big thanks to My Mom-Friday's where I got the procedure. Head on over to her blog for recipe.
So here's my first ever attempt to make a no-bake blueberry cheesecake. Everyone in our household loves it,we actually ate half of it last night.haha!
Happy Valentine's Day everyone!♥


Mouth watering talaga! :)
ReplyDeleteI'm sure you have consumed everything by now :) Did the little man liked it too? :)
he's not fond of eating cakes (di sya nagmana saken),pero nung tinikman nya masarap naman daw.haha.
DeleteOooh, that looks delish, I usually go for cooked cheesecake but i'll give this one a try. Thanks for sharing =)
ReplyDeletei would love to try cooked cheesecake sis,and dream ko talaga matuto mag-bake! haaaay. :D
Deletecongrats sis! akala ko red ribbon cheesecake yung nasa picture. galing-galing! =)
ReplyDeletenaks naman sis,papasa pala na pang-red ribbon cheesecake.hahaha!
Deleteyay! finally! i'm sure it tastes good! so as the experience in making it, too. ^_^
ReplyDeletenyay! nagcrave na naman ako. waaaahhh!
yes finally sis nakagawa din ako,hahaha! according sa taste test,pasado naman aprubado ng mga critic :)
Deletewow! i wish i could do the same. i love blueberry cheesecake:-)
ReplyDeletehi wendy,sarap naman talaga kumain ng cheesecake no? i'm sure kayang-kaya mo din to.perfect for coffee :)
ReplyDelete