I've been feeling so down for the past few days hence the lack of posts and comments to my favorite blogger friends because of something which I cannot disclose for now. But despite of that, I still choose to stay positive because I believe that God will never give us what we cannot bear.
Meron pang mas madaming tao na di hamak na mas mabigat ang pinagdadaanan kumpara sa sitwasyon ko.
I'm just grateful for having a loving,caring and supportive husband that despite the distance he still do things to comfort me and a very lovable and smart kid that never fails to make me smile every single moment and to keep me going. This is the kind of family I always dream of even when Allan and I are just starting way back.
God is good, if he brings me to it, he will see me through it because I have so much faith in Him.
On a positive note, I'm happy that it's March already! My boys birth month. I disregard the option of having a party for Xian this time, we will just simply celebrate it with family but I'll make sure the little man will have a lot of fun on his special day, same thing with hubby's birthday, since he's not here, kami na lang muna ni Xian magce-celebrate :)
I still have a lot of pending posts in my blog,andami ko kwento yet I don't have the willpower to do it just because I'm distracted.haaay!
Mommy blogger friends, please pray for me ha that whatever situation I'm in right now I'll be able to pass this mini bump. Thank you guys and God bless us all!
photo source: Image from Google


like you sis, if may problem ko yan din iniisip ko na mas marami pa diyan na mas mabigat problem kaysa sa kin. don't worry we'll pray for you. it will pass...=)
ReplyDeletethank you so much sis.my Faith with God is better than my fear :)
DeleteI'll be keeping you in my prayers too.
ReplyDeleteYou can do it! :)
*Hugssss*
Thanks Cham! :)
DeleteI'll keep you & your family in my prayer sis. And I hope that whatever this may be, that it is resolved soon.
ReplyDeleteSending BIG hugs your way xoxo
Thanks sis Krissy, I'll tell you all about it soon pag ok na ko,for the meantime thank you for the encouraging words and prayers :)
Deleteawww, cyber hugs sis! i pray that you get through whatever it is that you are going through right now. that's right, just always be positive. just keep focused at that light on the further end of the tunnel and soon, you'll find yourself triumphant. don't lose that smile on your pretty face. ^_^
ReplyDeleteSis Lanie, thank you so much for the inspiring words! I'm lucky to meet mommy blogger friends like you as part of my support group. I'm hoping na lumipas na din to kagad so everything will be back to normal para happy-happy na ulit :)
DeleteMany of us are praying for you. Don't worry sis, this too shall pass. May God always bless you and your family.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much sis Em! :) sobrang helpful talaga ng prayers. God is really good, He really never fails to give what's best for my family during that time.
Deletehabang binabasa ko post mo mommy parang yan lang din nararamadaman ko ngayon. we are having some problem also but i try not to get affected through positive thinking. but i am only human, i am super stress to the point i want to quit but people around me say no. i keep on praying to God to give us more strength and He never fails us. i know He will not give us anything we can not bear and for that lumalakas na loob ko. and tama ka, our family gives us strength and happiness a midst the difficulties. pag nakikita ko ang anak ko nawawala lahat ng worries ko and what really touches my heart is the fact na parang nakakaramdam sya. he is just 20 months pero parang alam nya nya kung ano pinagdaraaanan namin ngayon. we always find peace in the eyes of a child. so mommy, go go lang tayo.. in Jesus name this too shall pass...
ReplyDeleteyes mommy maye,positive thinking lang.nothing is impossible,kaya lahat yan as long as we believe in Him.iba talaga pag may baby ano,lahat ng fears kaya harapin, walang hindi kakayanin because they are our source of inspiration.
Deletehope ok ka na din sis.God is really good,malakas tayo sa kanya! :)
There's a rainbow always after the rain! I'll include you in my prayers!
ReplyDeleteAlam mo sis Anney favorite song ko yun ng South Boarder, and yes there is always a rainbow after the rain.definitely mas maganda and mas positive,thanks a lot! :)
Delete