Happy Monday everyone!
This is quite a busy day for me at the office,we'll be having another major activity a week from now. This activity is one of the major highlights of our department every semester kaya imagine nyo na lang kung gano ako kangarag lately. Imagine naman friends, the event will be held on the 14th of February! Kamusta naman yun, unless they don't have a date kaya plan talaga nila i-boycott Valentine's Day. lol. No wonder the possibility of having an out of town trip is not feasible nowadays (Bye for now, Bohol!) because of my tight schedule at work, besides I already used all of my leave credits last time. Saklap di ba? Pero sabi nga, if there's a will, there's a way. Kung di pwede sa malayo, eh pwede na din naman sa hindi masyado malayo and that's what we're planning to do. I feel recharged since my little family came from a super sulit bonding weekend. We spend the past few days kase at my in-laws place.More of that on my upcoming posts.
Anyway, this is supposedly my post yesterday but I wasn't able to publish it because of some connection problem.
===================================================================
I've been reading some reviews about some affordable camera since my trusted digital camera of 3 years broke down 2 months ago.
Pero kung like din lang (aside from the DSLR of my dream),here's my first choice kung sa totoong buhay.meganun?!
This is quite a busy day for me at the office,we'll be having another major activity a week from now. This activity is one of the major highlights of our department every semester kaya imagine nyo na lang kung gano ako kangarag lately. Imagine naman friends, the event will be held on the 14th of February! Kamusta naman yun, unless they don't have a date kaya plan talaga nila i-boycott Valentine's Day. lol. No wonder the possibility of having an out of town trip is not feasible nowadays (Bye for now, Bohol!) because of my tight schedule at work, besides I already used all of my leave credits last time. Saklap di ba? Pero sabi nga, if there's a will, there's a way. Kung di pwede sa malayo, eh pwede na din naman sa hindi masyado malayo and that's what we're planning to do. I feel recharged since my little family came from a super sulit bonding weekend. We spend the past few days kase at my in-laws place.More of that on my upcoming posts.
Anyway, this is supposedly my post yesterday but I wasn't able to publish it because of some connection problem.
===================================================================
I've been reading some reviews about some affordable camera since my trusted digital camera of 3 years broke down 2 months ago.
Allan asked me what camera I like. Since I'm not a professional photographer or anything close to one,my only priority is just to have a camera that I can use anytime to take decent shots compare to my phone. I want something to be handy and can fit perfectly in my bag when we're out since I'm with an active tot most of the time.
Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ 100 @ Php 16,900 (Kimstore's price)
The very nice Sis Em mentioned about a trusted online gadget store. Unfortunately when I inquire about the product of my choice last week, there's no available stock that time and I have to wait for a couple of weeks.
That time also, I came upon Sis Cha's blog about her camera review of her GE Power Pro X500, so I googled more about it and after reading a lot of reviews from other users,that became my second option plus it's more affordable with its equally good features. (Read between the lines: I can still use for shopping the remaining money Allan allotted for the supposedly budget for the cam.Ayos!)
That time also, I came upon Sis Cha's blog about her camera review of her GE Power Pro X500, so I googled more about it and after reading a lot of reviews from other users,that became my second option plus it's more affordable with its equally good features. (Read between the lines: I can still use for shopping the remaining money Allan allotted for the supposedly budget for the cam.Ayos!)
photosource: Image from Google
I've read that the GE Power Pro X500 is a bridge camera since it's a crossover between a digicam and an SLR. It has an SLR-like feature plus it's compact compare with the true DSLR. I believe that it's a good deal especially for people like me who doesn't have any background about photography.
So last week since it's a working day,hubby and I met up at Robinson's Place Lipa during my free time just to buy a camera. We headed to Picture City. Obvious ba na di ako masyado makahintay? :D
We bought the camera for an amazing price of Php 9,995 plus additional Php 100 for the screen protector and Php 550 for the tripod.
By the way, the GE Power Pro X500 comes with a pouch, 4 GB SD card, 4 disposable batteries, 4 rechargeable batteries with charger, USB cable, CD-ROM drive and shoulder strap.
With the technical details, it is a 16 mega-pixel sensor, with 15X Optical Zoom,27mm wide angle lens. What I love about it are the different shooting programs.



Finally, you got what you wanted. I'm soo happy for you, sis. Click, click, click away :)
ReplyDeleteMore pogi shots of Xian on the way :)
o nga sis,atleast sisipagin na ko magpicture sa mga susunod na araw.game na game palagi si Xian sa picture taking! :D
DeleteWow! a new cam. Well done sis. Would be looking forward to more family pics =)
ReplyDeletethanks sis,kaso wala ata ako eye sa photography.i'll try! :)
Deletecongrats to your new cam. dapat ito rin bibilhin ko kaso baka hindi na ko makabili ng slr kasi mukha na rin siya slr, though bridge camera daw ito. =) i just bought new digicam for our ilocos trip, para mamotivate pa ko na bumili ng slr. =) sweet naman ni hubby mo. =)
ReplyDeletenagcheck din kami SLR kaso ako mismo nanghihinayang sa price.pero siguro kung gift,buong puso kong tatanggapin.hehe! go for SLR sis,kase sobrang magagamit mo talaga lalo't andami nyo out-of-town trips,super sulit! :)
Deleteyey! tons of nice pictures coming right up! me is waiting. ^_^
ReplyDeletebring out na the photographer in you sis! hehe!
nyek,nagfi-feeling photographer lang sis :) baka ma-disappoint na kayo pag nakita nyo na.hehehe.
Deletewow! nice cam! hindi sya lithium battery sis? thanks.
ReplyDeletenope sis,regular AA alkaline batteries.medyo matagal nga lang charging time pero ok naman kase matagal din battery life :)
ReplyDelete(i had to repost this,i don't know what happened pero nawala comment mo kahapon)