Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Valentine's Day Dinner

Since we had a school activity yesterday, Allan went to my workplace and patiently waited there at the lobby since it's our plan the night before that we'll dine out na lang on Valentine's Day.Good thing that our activity were finished on time so I was able to leave the office at 5:45 PM.

Where to eat? My first options are between Gerry's Grill or Hap Chan but the husband said na sobrang traffic going to SM Lipa and byahe pa lang ubos na oras, which is may point naman. Then I suggested na Lipa Grill but according to him,wala masyadong parking space dun.  So my last choice is Giligan's Restaurant  (again) at Robinson's Place and so far ok naman sa date ko kase naisip din daw nya dun.Weh? Besides dining at the mall is the best option since it's more accessible for us to buy Xian's pasalubong.

The place is jam-packed when we got there,good thing we were able to reserve a table after a couple of minutes.


Inside the restaurant, I saw a few couple with their kids. I told him sana sinama nya si Xian para sana dalawa sila na ka-date ko that night but according to the husband, we deserve some couple time every once in a while plus we just came from a family day out last weekend (na until now di ko pa din napopost.ansipag ko mag-blog.lol) So last night, it's just the two of us.

What I love about the place is their very relaxing ambiance. Cool na cool. It's a fun dining restaurant instead of fine dining. 



For this Valentine's Day dinner,these made our tummy happy while we're talking on just about anything,tipong binabalikan yung mga dating date night namin for the past 11 years.

 Giligan's Seafood Feast


hubby's plate of Sisig with Rice. I also order this one. #gaya-gaya lang.


Mango Float

partner na pamatid uhaw.



But you know what made our date special for me that night aside from the fact that he liked my gifts?

Few minutes before we leave after Allan settled the bill,nagpaalam sya na pupunta lang sandali sa rest room. while waiting for him, bumalik si crew sa table namin then gave me this single stem rose (which is inserted in the bill presenter and said "pinapabigay po ni Sir (Allan). Happy Valentine's Day po Mam!"



You see,I can also relate to Em's post about the flower thing since di ko na matandaan the last time I received flowers from Allan after we had Xian (last Valentine's Day was a paper rose from my boys.in fairness effort naman.nakatago sya sa baul ko ngayon.lol) But talking about the real flowers, I forgot already. Although during our bf-gf days,every Valentine's Day talaga meron sya binibigay na flowers and chocolates plus handwritten note pa. But there was a time that I told him to stop doing it since nanghihinayang din ako sa ibibili nya flowers,ipandagdag na lang nya sa chocs,mas matutuwa pa ko lalo. Akalain ko ba naman seseryosohin nya.Hmp.

That's why I'm surprised to received something like this last night. well,di na nga lang sya bouquet pero keri na din.hahaha. I've been teasing him the whole time after that. 


We were supposed to watch a movie pero tinamad na kami so we just stroll around and bought Xian's pasalubong. He also bought a new luggage bag which made me realized that less than a week na lang at schedule ng flight na ulit nya.Pero dahil Valentine's Day ngayon,iwas emote muna ako.


So that's how we spend our Valentine's Day 2012. Simple and laid back,parang kami lang.



Thank you so much hubby love for this day. Alam mo na yun. I will forever be thankful to God for giving me someone like you, someone "imperfectly perfect for me". Thank you for giving me the best gift - our Xian and for loving me unconditionally which you never fail to express every single day. Now on our 11th Valentine's Day together, still thank you for everything! Words can never express what we have. 

Xian and I love you so much!


6 comments:

  1. mas ok pa sa kin yung single stem rose kaysa sa bouquet kasi mas practical para sa kin. (kuripot). hehe! nag-Starbucks lang kami gabi, iwas traffic din. happy anniversary and valentine's day! =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sabagay nga sis,ok na din kase di naman expected.hehe.starbucks date nyo,i like! :)

      Delete
  2. At least may rose pdin, sis :)
    Better than none. (insert bitterness here) Hehehe.
    How's the weather jn? I heard it's sooo cold. Sarap!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i'm sure sis may pambawi si khan sayo :) ayyy,super lamig nga dito sa batangas.parang december din lang.perfect time to cuddle ang weather.hihi.

      Delete
  3. Awww ang sweet naman =)
    Hubby is right, minsan talaga it's nice to have time for the two of you alone. Kami sa end of the month pa makakapagdate when we have 3 days off at nasa nursery si Poj. =)
    Happy V day sis!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow exciting naman ang 3 days na yun,i'm sure ok na ok kay Poj na mag-date parents nya.enjoy sis! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...