This is another reason why I have a lot of back log posts last time (which I’m now trying to catch up), we had our 2 days employees' day in a beach a day after the school's commencement exercises. By the way, we had that event yearly as part of every employees’ R&R which every hardworking employees like us deserves, ayt? :) I've been working in a school for close to 5 years and this is one event every one of us look forward in our school calendar.
This year, the organizer’s chosen venue is in Little Bridge Resort, Taal, Batangas and the theme is Aloha. This is my second time on that resort since hubby and I have already been there 3 years ago together with our college buddies and the fact that I already knew what is in store for me, I felt like it doesn’t excite me anymore but nevertheless, everyone is expected to attend talaga.
As soon as we arrived there, what else to do kundi picture-picture! :D
Here are just some of the photos from that day:
As soon as we arrived there, what else to do kundi picture-picture! :D
Here are just some of the photos from that day:
view of the beach
with my officemates friends
checking the bed,hmmm pwede na!
with my friend Karen
few snapshots during the parlor game with my LCC kapamilya
a quick photo op in our Aloha costume before heading to the night's party
Although there are a very few minor glitches on the 2-days event, it was still fun and somehow relieved the stress in everyone's exhausted mind during the past few days . Hopefully next year Bora naman.haha,choosy! :D

go, bora! hehe Mommy Jo, medyo malapit na ito samin. :)
ReplyDeletesis nuna,hanggang wish na lang muna yung bora.haha! ay malapit na pala senyo 'to, nag-EB sana tayo.haha! i think meron pa iba na maganda resort near Taal, Residencia de Riego ata yun :)
ReplyDeleteMakikisabat lang, mejo malayo pa ng Residencia sa Taal. Sa Bauan proper pa yun. Pero maganda nga daw. =) At magkalapit lang kami ni Nuna, from Taal ako.
ReplyDeleteah i see,di ko pa din kase nararating.ay naku mali yung source ko.hehe! I love Taal, namiss ko bigla mga college friends kong taga dun.
ReplyDelete