I'm really not feeling well last week, I'm having a terrible headache plus sore throat, feeling feverish not to mention cough and colds, my goodness sabay-sabay sila! I probably got it from eating too much sweets and drinking (uber cold) softdrinks. Not to mention, indulging myself with ice cream hubby bought during our trip to the grocery. Pasaway, I know!
Because of that, lie low muna sa lambingan mode with my little man. As much as I want to shower him with too much kisses like I always do every day and every minute when I'm around,lie low muna. So for the meantime,konting distansya muna and sacrifice since I don't want him to catch the virus. Di kaya ng pusong ina ko na makita na nagkasakit sya dahil sakin.
Tuesday midnight I was awakened from sleep when I felt a little hug from a tiny arm, obviously it's my Xian because hubby is at work and he only go home every weekend and since we co-sleep with Xian eversince he’s just a baby, it’s just the two of us that night. He doesn’t want to sleep naman beside his Inay and Tatay (lolo and lola) from the other room. He said “tabi,mommy..” So when I open my eyes, I saw my darling Xian watching me intently. At first I thought he just wanted to drink his milk and when I asked him,he said "no like" then I slightly kiss and hug him back then told him na matulog na ulit kami since mommy is really not feeling well and besides, it’s past midnight already. Then I closed my eyes because my head is really heavy. Although my eyes are closed, I peek and notice again that although Xian is trying his best to close his eyes, he still glance at me every once in a while. I saw his face with this unexplainable expression.That’s the first time I saw him like that. Probably because I never got sick for the long time and I’m always the vibrant and kulit mom to Xian. That moment, I felt like he really wants to ease the pain so we could go back to our sweet touchy-feely mode once again. My eyes are close but my mind is wide awake and I really want to cry. but I don't want him to see me weak just like that. Last thing I know is nagpapakiramdaman kaming mag-ina! I don’t know how long we’re in that position. Good thing we both managed to sleep.
That same morning, hubby called and I told him about it. Likewise, he’s also amazed with what Xian did last night and even try to comment that our little man is not a baby anymore. “Pwede na nga daw maging kuya!” In my condition, naisingit pa talaga eh!
After a couple of days of being sick, Good thing, I’m feeling ok already, back to cuddle time with my two boys. Need to really take good care of myself especially for Xian. I don’t want to see him sad and longing for mommy just like what happened for the past few days.t'was really hard! So near,yet for the little man, kinda far. haaay! Promise baby that will be the last time,I'll keep myself always fit and healthy for you (and daddy too!).. promise :)

No comments:
Post a Comment