Friday, April 1, 2011

Hubby's New Loot for Me


a new Nokia C6 slider phone! :D

I'm not really a gadget freak or should I say cellphone freak but I do appreciate this one especially it was given to me as a surprise gift.teehee! although there's really no occasion, but hubby said this is his advance birthday gift for me (of course he's just joking,kamusta naman yun eh September pa kaya birthday ko! iba yung pang-September.chos!) 

But seriously, hubby is like that as long as it's within the budget.although we try to minimize splurging for things which we consider as "wants" because we have other priorities in life like building a new house for us which we're planning and talking since the year started. But anyway, back to his surprise gift,I'm still having a hard time figuring out the features. Plus it's also touch screen and  a full QWERTY slide out keyboard. Kaloka,konting practice pa!




But nevertheless,one thing I super like about this phone is that it allows me to access Facebook feeds directly on the homescreen.nice! 

I'm still on the process of figuring out all the apps, but still at the end of the day and I'm on an emergency call and text, I still go back to my old cellphone (which hubby also gave me wayback!)

Thank you so much hubby love for this one, I love you loads.mwah! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...