What I love about weekend is the fact that my husband prepares our food and he's the one in-charge in cooking most of the time.hehe! He always asks me what I wanted to eat or anything I'm craving (parang buntis lang!) just like the last time, we're too lazy to go to the mall after attending the Sunday mass so we decided to head straight to our home and have our lunch in the comfort of our home with our all time fave inihaw.
After thawing the meat and preparing all the necessary things as part of my participation, hubby grilled the meat just in time for lunch. We had these gastronomic Filipino food with matching unlimited rice on the banana leaf. Pinoy na Pinoy!
these are the best photos I have so please bear with me :P
Inihaw na liempo
Inihaw na manok
What's inihaw without the yummy "sawsawan" composed of soy sauce, onion, tomato and siling labuyo
steamed talong and bagoong Balayan
I love green mangoes! *drooling*
We capped the superb lunch with a double dutch ice cream!
After that, we had a dvd marathon together with our little man.I just love our laid-back Sunday with my family.If only weekend stays forever.
How about you, how did you spend your weekend? :)

natakam ako sa mangga, pati sa ice cream.. =)
ReplyDeleteoo nga sis,the best talaga ang mangga at ice cream :)
ReplyDelete