This is a tag post from Sis Jenggai
1. Do you think you're hot?
Oh yes,of course! *wink*
2. Upload the picture of the wallpaper you're using at the moment:
taken last February 13, 2011 during our Pre-Valentines Day bonding in a resort
3. When was the last time you ate chicken meat?
yesterday,I ate grilled chicken during lunch time at the the school canteen.
4. Four songs you listened to lately.
- Marry You- this has been my LSS since then. I just love Bruno Mars :)
- Love Bug - version of Princess of ASAP Sessionista,it makes me smile everytime I listen to it.
- Breakeven - hubby is a huge The Script fan and their songs are hubby's fave soundtracks every time we travel.
- If you See Kay - another The Script song, so far I like this one too.
5. What were you thinking while you were doing this.
I want the F&H shirt I saw last time, hopefully it's still there this weekend.
6. Do you have nicknames, what are they?
Joan, Joy, Jo, Juana.
Tag 4 blogger friends
Nuna of Choose Happiness
France of Green Minded Mom Blogs
Vanenie of Vanenie's Musings
Anne of OneProudMomma
Who's listed as #1?
Sis Nuna, started out as my fellow SP mom a year ago who's also from Batangas til we found out after a couple of days that we're from the same university and we have friends connection.small world! :)
How did you get to know #3?
I met Sis Vanenie in the SP community and a fellow SP mom.
How about #4?
I met Mommy Anne first here in blogger before I found out that she's also a fellow SP mom.
Leave a lovey-dovey message for #2
Hi Mommy France, It's been a year already since I got to know you in the SP community, you're the first SP mom to reply on one of my post way back and up until now I still look up on you as one of the mommies who really help each and everyone with your sensible and witty posts. Thank you for sharing your thoughts and for being a wonderful person. God bless you sis! :)
*********************************************************


No comments:
Post a Comment