- one of my fave mommy and baby photo-
1.My real name is Joy Ann, I'm Joan at home, Joy at work, Mommy Jo in SP. I'm under the zodiac sign Virgo.
2. Hubby is my first,last and only boyfriend (same thing with him) we're college sweethearts.we've been together as bf-gf for 7 years and 7 months before we decided to tie the knot last September 2008. We're happily married now for close to 3 years and counting, and blessed with a wonderful son, our Xian :)
3. I have a group of friends called ATF or All-Time Friends namely Maybelle, Frances, Dialyn, Shiela and Nancy.we've been friends for 20+ years since our Kindergarten days. We went to the same Grade School and High School so we literally saw each other grew up. Now that most of us are already moms,our friendship is a lot more wonderful than before since our respective husband and kids are already part of it.
4. I love seafoods, as in! shrimp,crab,mussels, name it I'll eat it! I also love pasta,pizza,cake,chocolates and ice cream plus cold coke (If there's a Coke addict, then count me in!) although I eat a lot,it doesn't show in my mien.
5. I took up BS Biology in college but didn't pursue Medicine after that. I'm presently working in a reputable school here in our province under Research and Development for five years already.
6. I'm a homebody, I'd rather spend my weekend at home with my family rather than going out.I hate traffic and long line.Usually we'll just cook something special for lunch and spend our precious quality time together watching movie at home or playing with our Xian.
7. I'm a dreamer. But I don't just dream, I go for it. I always have my favorite Paulo Coelho's quote in mind "When you really want something, the whole universe conspires in helping you achieve it." and I strongly believe in it.


No comments:
Post a Comment