Thursday, February 3, 2011

Brush Brush Moment

It's a good thing that at Xian's early age few months ago, we didn't have a hard time (well partly) explaining him the importance of brushing his teeth unlike most toddlers of his age.

During the time after his first few teeth erupted,we're just using a piece of clean wash cloth. We started with the real brush when he was 1 year and 5 months old and this is his first ever toothbrush and toothpaste! 

 Oral B Stage 2 Toothbrush and SansFluo toothpaste

 I remember I had to memorize the Colgate jingle just to make toothbrushing at night sound fun fun fun for him.We even have our family toothbrush moment. we let him brush our teeth while we brush his teeth.he found it too funny.uto-uto naman kami ni daddy nya! Although lately  I had to "force" him to open his mouth na (useless na ang Colgate jingle!) to thoroughly brush his teeth because sometimes if he's not in the mood,he just let the toothbrush slide lazily on his teeth then indulge in his toothpaste like candy! (good thing his toothpaste has no fluoride and it's safe to swallow so its ok) Then afterwards he'll say "Finished brush brush".. As if he just do it for us to see that he still brush his teeth nga naman.But it's not enough.

Photos of him in his lame brush brush moment:


Then I heard about Firefly Toothbrush. I learned about this from Ms. Daphne's blog.She bought it for her kids and they love using it. It look like this. cute no? 




I'll visit Watson to see how cute the product is and get one for Xian.He will surely love this.I hope he'll enjoy his brush brush moment again :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...