I came early for work today because of our scheduled school activity and since I have not had any breakfast, I just headed to McDonald's near our workplace since I'm still 20 minutes early. Since I'm very much in the mood for pancakes today, I order their 2-piece pancake meal (or hotcake as they usually call it,although mas gusto ko pa din tawagin na pancake.pancake.pancake!) along with coffee. It's been a long time since I last had their pancakes since I always resort to their Sausage McMuffin with Egg most of the time.
Namiss ko 'to!
soft,fluffy pancakes!
The taste is still satisfying although I think we wouldn't see each other again anytime soon since it's so easy to make pancake at home which is a great alternative for breakfast at the fast food chain,mas masarap pa.hehe!
Happy Weekend everyone! :)


i miss egg mcmuffin :(
ReplyDeletenagbreakfast din kami kanina sa mcdo, hehe!
ReplyDeleteI remember when I was still sexy like you, I used to eat Sausage McMuffin with Egg + Longganisa with rice + Hashbrown + pancakes. But now, I can't anymore. My metabolism has slowed down.
ReplyDelete@[pinkc00kies] hi! thanks for droppin' by.
ReplyDelete@Michi: sayang di tayo nagkita (feeling magkalapit lang.hehe)
@Em: naks,ikaw ang definition ko ng sexy sis! sarap naman kase kumain ano,panalo yung combi mo.