Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Xian and the Peppermint Mocha Frappe

Despite the much awaited Pacquiao-Marquez Fight, we spent our Sunday Family Day in a nice and serene place outside the city for some relaxation (I'll do a separate post about it as soon as I have my much awaited luxury time

On our way home that afternoon, we dropped by to Starbucks to have our favorite frappe. I was supposed to have my Java Chip Frappe again but at the counter,I changed my mind and tried one of their seasonal offering which is the Peppermint Mocha Frappe. I already tried their Toffee Nut Frappe when they introduced it last year and I liked it. 

While waiting for our order, Xian is busy doing his pa-cute pose for his Tita Ninang's camera.


For my Grande Peppermint Mocha Frappe, I love the  ruby red sprinkles with the right hint of peppermint (duh,ulit-ulit?!) leaving my mouth with that slight minty coolness (malamang!) without overpowering the mocha flavor in my tastebuds. I paired it with Toffee Nut Loaf (which by the way became a hit to hubby's palate). These two really smells and taste like Christmas which instantly gives me this yuletide high!

the little man's hand and his choice of frappe


hmmmm,mesmerized?



When we asked the little man what he can say about the taste, his quick answer "Mommy,Asim!" Huh,Ano daw? Iba ka talaga anak!



 
  

5 comments:

  1. hahaha! mukhang naasiman talaga ang bagets! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Lanie: confused pa ang kanyang taste buds,sis! hehe.

    @Michi: mukasim? hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Xian baby! Halatang halata kang nagpapa cute sa camera ni tita ha! Sis, mamaya sa chiks na nagpapacute yan! hihi

    ReplyDelete
  4. ay naku,malamang nga sis.hehe! pero hanggang pacute na lang muna kundi papalo ng mommy :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...