Always appreciate the little things in life... Otherwise you won't appreciate the bigger blessings which will come your way.
We say we'll never forget the cute things that our kids say, or the funny little faces they make, but memories fade with time. Soooo true. that's why as much as possible I want to document everything, every milestone, every new antics of my little man in his journey. if only I have all the time in the world. But since I'm a working mom and I'm not with him every moment, I'm guilty sometimes that I allow them to slip away and it's not enough to commit everything to memory. Hence, why I came up with the blog thing a year ago. Simply to jot down everything about my Xian, because sooner or later he'll be able to read all of these and I want him to have a peek of his happy childhood. Xian's really growing up too fast! *sigh* Although sometimes I blog just about anything but all in all,this blog is still all about the two most important people in my life,my Hubby Love and Baby Love and our family life.
Ang haba ng intro no?
Guess what, yesterday was my blog's first birthday! Akalain mo yun one year na pala.While tinkering my blog this morning, I realized that I had my first ever blog entry last November 22, 2010.Time flies so fast. (oooops,eto na naman ako!)
Seriously, I never thought that I'll enjoy this hobby, I realized that it has been kind of therapeutic. This is where I can really be myself without worrying about what other people think. This is where I share snippets of my life being a working mom, a wife, a daughter, a sister, a friend, and as a simple girl. This is where I rave and rant.My life isn't exciting nor extraordinary but I'm loving it.
Now,allow me to have my thank you speech.hehe.
Thank you to my wonderful fellow SP Moms and mommy blogger friends: Michi, Nuna, France, Cha, Jenggai, Vanenie and Anne. Good to know that from SP to Blogger we still connect and share our thoughts from just about anything from parenting to mommy rated products just like in our e-group, it's good to know all of you a little bit more aside from our SP community and FB (by the way sa twitter din pala!) Sis Michi, your family trips are awesome.Sis Nuna,December na! tuloy na natin Batangas EB.France,I miss our Nanay Online.All of you fab ladies are the reason why I'm proud to be an SP Mom.
Thank you also to my equally fabulous mommy blogger friends Lanie, Em and Mamee Nani, I'm glad to meet you girls here in blogger. It's refreshing to get new insights and ideas with your entertaining posts about your family life and your equally adorable daughters which made me wish to have my own little girl too! I'm looking forward to meet you in the future,since we're all from the South naman.You bring your pretty daughters, I'll bring my poging Xian.hehe!
To the talented women Anney and Kristeta for all the wonderful ideas oozing with yummy baked goodies that every time I visit your sites, I can't help but drool and wish you're my neighbors. lol. I wish I also got the talent and creativity of these two amazing ladies (uhmmm,kahit konti lang pwede na saken.haha!) Krissy, thank you for being nice and accommodating for my queries during those times,yah know.
Thank you also to Karla, The Average Jane and Kath. It's an honor for my humble mommy blog to be followed by people who's been respected in the blogging arena with their notable posts related to their crafts. You're my daily dose of information.
To all the wonderful bloggers who became my inspiration to have my own especially to Mommy Fleur, Mommy Frances and Mommy Jane.Thank you.
It's an overwhelming feeling to know all of you.
And to everyone in general who became a part of my blog, thank you for dropping by and sharing your time, for reading my posts, for the sweet comments which always make me smile,for allowing me to go on and on about everything I want to just like this one (well you don't have a choice,do you? hehe!)
Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart.Love y'all ♥
Happy 1st Birthday Sapphire Mommy, Here's to more years of happy thoughts and happy posts ahead!

Ang haba ng intro no?
Guess what, yesterday was my blog's first birthday! Akalain mo yun one year na pala.While tinkering my blog this morning, I realized that I had my first ever blog entry last November 22, 2010.Time flies so fast. (oooops,eto na naman ako!)
Seriously, I never thought that I'll enjoy this hobby, I realized that it has been kind of therapeutic. This is where I can really be myself without worrying about what other people think. This is where I share snippets of my life being a working mom, a wife, a daughter, a sister, a friend, and as a simple girl. This is where I rave and rant.My life isn't exciting nor extraordinary but I'm loving it.
Now,allow me to have my thank you speech.hehe.
Thank you to my wonderful fellow SP Moms and mommy blogger friends: Michi, Nuna, France, Cha, Jenggai, Vanenie and Anne. Good to know that from SP to Blogger we still connect and share our thoughts from just about anything from parenting to mommy rated products just like in our e-group, it's good to know all of you a little bit more aside from our SP community and FB (by the way sa twitter din pala!) Sis Michi, your family trips are awesome.Sis Nuna,December na! tuloy na natin Batangas EB.France,I miss our Nanay Online.All of you fab ladies are the reason why I'm proud to be an SP Mom.
Thank you also to my equally fabulous mommy blogger friends Lanie, Em and Mamee Nani, I'm glad to meet you girls here in blogger. It's refreshing to get new insights and ideas with your entertaining posts about your family life and your equally adorable daughters which made me wish to have my own little girl too! I'm looking forward to meet you in the future,since we're all from the South naman.You bring your pretty daughters, I'll bring my poging Xian.hehe!
To the talented women Anney and Kristeta for all the wonderful ideas oozing with yummy baked goodies that every time I visit your sites, I can't help but drool and wish you're my neighbors. lol. I wish I also got the talent and creativity of these two amazing ladies (uhmmm,kahit konti lang pwede na saken.haha!) Krissy, thank you for being nice and accommodating for my queries during those times,yah know.
Thank you also to Karla, The Average Jane and Kath. It's an honor for my humble mommy blog to be followed by people who's been respected in the blogging arena with their notable posts related to their crafts. You're my daily dose of information.
To all the wonderful bloggers who became my inspiration to have my own especially to Mommy Fleur, Mommy Frances and Mommy Jane.Thank you.
It's an overwhelming feeling to know all of you.
And to everyone in general who became a part of my blog, thank you for dropping by and sharing your time, for reading my posts, for the sweet comments which always make me smile,for allowing me to go on and on about everything I want to just like this one (well you don't have a choice,do you? hehe!)
Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart.Love y'all ♥
Happy 1st Birthday Sapphire Mommy, Here's to more years of happy thoughts and happy posts ahead!
photo source: image from Google


happy 1st anniversary sis, how time flies (hehe!)...happy blogging! thank you also for reading my post. =)
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday to the 2nd baby of yours.. your blog. Thank you too for spending some time to read mine. In fact, you were the first person to comment on my blog :)
ReplyDeleteaawwww... for a moment, i just didn't know what to say but i knew i had to comment (ang labo! hahaha!). eh kasi overwhelming naman itong post mong ito! hehe.
ReplyDeletefirst, happy blogging anniversary sis! thank you also for making me look forward to your everyday posts. thank you for the online friendship. cheers to more writing and reading! kampay! ^_^
@Michi,Em and Lanie: Thank you so much sisses! blogging for me is fun because of people like you.Cheers! :)
ReplyDeletesis sorry i wasnt able to greet u on time. was too busy lang. btw,happy anniv to ur blog! im so happy to know u here in this cyber world and i bet u we will meet soon! mwaah mwaah! more blogging years dear!
ReplyDeleteits okay sis,i know super busy ka talaga nowadays.btw,thank you ha.yep,looking forward to meet you soon and the ever adorable mimay! :)
ReplyDeleteWow! Totoo nga! Magkabirthday si Sapphire Momma at si eat ur banana! Weeeh! Haberdey! All the best... :)
ReplyDeleteHi Cham,Thank you! So every 22nd of November dalawa na tayong magcecelebrate,hehe.God Bless!
ReplyDeleteYezzz... Perhaps we can have a joint giveaway next year! Hehe #ambisyosa
ReplyDeletehaha,pwede naman! just let me know ha? :)
ReplyDelete