Yesterday we woke up late than usual since hubby and I had a DVD marathon last Saturday night,and since we're off to the church the next day to attend the Sunday mass I just prepared my famous (only in our household) bacon and egg sandwich for breakfast which is as easy as 1,2,3! :)
Did you know that the first time hubby tried it during our bf-gf days several years ago, he already loved it! Well,wala syang choice na hindi i-love since that's the sandwich I can pull off with ease even with my eyes closed.chos!
Here's my super duper simple direction:
Gardenia's white bread
slice of bread with homemade egg and mayo spread

sarap naman nyan... more egg-mayo spread for me please! ^_^
ReplyDeletei'm not fan of mayonaise so egg and bacon will do. =)
ReplyDeletei can see why this is the househoukd fave, yummy. I love it lettuce & lots of tomatoes =)
ReplyDeleteAdd Lettuce and Cucumber, pretty please? :) Sarap ng bacon.. Nakakasira ng diet. waaaah.
ReplyDeleteuy sarap nyan!! Nakakasira talaga ng diet ang bacon. Bumibili ako nyan pinapapak ko lang! lol!
ReplyDelete@Lanie: ok lang din saken sis kahit egg-mayo lang minsan pag hindi present ang bacon :)
ReplyDelete@Michi: ay talaga sis,you're not a mayo fan.sabagay ok din naman nga sandwich without it.
@Krissy: kahit simple lang,masarap naman.no wonder instant fave sa household.hehe.
@Em: like ko din ang cucumber,i'll include it next time :)
@Anney: korek,wala ng diet-diet.basta bacon,go! hehe.