Wednesday, November 2, 2011

First Post for November

I really maximized my three work-free days with my family and friends to the point that I wasn't able to visit my account and check my daily reads because of several reasons, hence the lack of posts. I only checked my social networking accounts on my mobile. Sarap talaga ng feeling ng long weekend. No wonder when I go to work early this morning, may hangover pa ko ng bakasyon. Hubby filed vacation leave today to extend his time with Xian, and as much as I want to join them, I need to go to work today since regular classes will resume tomorrow.Anyway, I'm looking forward to the upcoming long weekend Part 2 :)
 
I'll tell you how I spend the long weekend on my upcoming posts, As of this moment, I'm still experiencing blogger's block (read:tinatamad.hehe.) Do you also experienced this? Aside from that, I also have a lot of things in mind related to my previous post.

I know I haven't shared it to you yet, sorry for that, please bear with me. it's because we're still on the process although decision is already final. Promise,I'll share it before 2011 end. hehe.


my current state of mind


Anyway, I'm hoping I'll be able to squeeze some time to blog tonight because I don't have anything in mind right now than to put my index finger on our Biometric system and head home straight (but I need to buy pasalubong first - for my baby love and hubby love)

Ciao!


2 comments:

  1. onga! i'm starting to get curious na jan sa decisions-decisions. ^_^ but know that whatever you decided upon, i'd pray that it's for the best! cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks a lot sis! :) i'll share it soon pag plantsado na lahat besides iba pa din talaga pag nase-share,nakakakuha ako insights from other people's perspective without being biased.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...