Been busy for the past few days because of a special event in our school called Research Forum wherein our institutional researchers from different colleges in our school defend their research outputs in front of the panel/evaluators consists of VP’s, College Dean, Department Heads and Research Directors with a lot of participants in the audience including faculty, staff and chosen students in our institution. It’s quite surprising that some of these research presenters still gets nervous especially on the evaluation part regardless of their age and rank.I don't want to go exactly into the details but if there's one word to describe: nerve-wracking.
Our department organize that event every year which needs a lot of time and effort,and being one of the committee I got one of the big chunk of responsibility in terms of planning and organizing especially on the actual event. I had to extend a few hours of my working schedule just to make sure everything is smooth meaning less time for my Xian and less bonding time for us that’s why this week is kinda hard for me. This is actually one of the highlight of the school activities that's why kelangan ng sobrang preparations.
Finally,after all the efforts of everyone this year's Research Forum is over and done,not to mention it is another successful event! It’s just so ironic how I used to hate my thesis days way back in college as in feeling ko lalagnatin lagi ako not to mention a lot of editing,revisions and other research-related chorva yet this is what I’m actually doing for the past 3 years working in the academe.haha! Labo no?
It is such a relief to finally breathe a little and focus on other stuffs not as heavy as that.So literally I wanna shout:


Glad to hear that your busy time is over. Time to catch up with your little Xian and hubby :)
ReplyDeleteo nga eh,time to catch up with my boys this time :)
ReplyDelete