Grabe, I don't know where to start. But first and foremost, I would like to thank all of you for your encouraging words and prayers based from my previous post. I wasn't able to check my blog for the past few days and I'm really overwhelmed to read all of your inspiring messages. I am deeply touched,sobrang thank you sa inyong lahat! You know who you are girls, you became my support group here in blogger and that really helped a lot.
Opo ako na ang may pinagdaanan.
I had a minor surgical operation this morning and was discharged from the hospital this afternoon din since it's only an out-patient procedure but my surgeon asked me to rest muna from work for the next few days for speedy recovery of my wound. (haha,I know you're wondering why I'm blogging right now.Promise madali lang 'to, sobrang atat lang to share the news and besides, blogging is kinda therapeutic) I just want to share the good news that I'm in good shape and I really have a lot of realizations from this experience although today is also one of the longest days of my life. I will share all about this thing on my upcoming posts and when I'm fully recovered.
I will officially be back to work on Monday so medyo mahaba-haba ng konti ang bakasyon to spend with my Xian and to celebrate Daddy Allan's birthday this Friday, Now I can say that this month is indeed a happy birthday month for my boys! Stressful days are finally over.
God is really great,All the glory I bring back to Him.
So again, thank you so much. Love y'all! ♥
photo source: Image from Google


Welcome back, sis.
ReplyDeleteWe miss you! :)
awww.thank you so much sis,happy to be back! :)
DeleteI'm glad to hear that everything went well. Take it easy and I'll be praying for your super fast recovery.
ReplyDeleteHapy birthday kay hubby!
Welcome back sis. Take care and enjoy your time off =)
Allan said yun na daw pinaka-best birthday gift for him. answered prayer talaga.thanks for the prayers from the bottom of my heart! :)
Deletewelcome back sis! relax and enjoy your staycation. =)
ReplyDeletethanks sis,eto back to work na ulit.need to catch up.haha!
Deletenice to hear you are already okay. same here sis, God is really good. As long as we believe in Him, nothing is impossible. :)
ReplyDeleteoo nga sis,lakas natin kay Papa God. good girl daw kase tayo.hehe.glad to know that everything is well with you.kakayanin natin lahat kase mommy tayo! :)
Deletehappy birthday month to your boys!
ReplyDeletethank you so much! God bless.
DeleteWelcome back! pagaling ka kung anu man yang minor surgical operation mo. Have a blessed week!
ReplyDeleteafter few days of bed rest,ok na ko sis.naenjoy ko naman. thanks a lot! :)
DeleteStay Happy :)
ReplyDeletethank you Tim.ikaw din! Have a blessed week. :)
Delete