Thursday, March 15, 2012

Daddy Allan's Birthday = Xian's Happy Day

The husband celebrated his 29th Birthday last Friday, and according to him the best birthday gift for Him is knowing that I’m in good health after what I’ve gone through. Sweet naman ni birthday boy, kaya ayun di ko na sya ibinili gift.chos lang!


Daddy's Birthday Cake


Gift for the birthday boy na di obvious kung san nabili.

The last time I made blueberry cheesecake, Allan liked it. So I really planned to make another one for his birthday, but since I’m taking extra careful in using my left hand nowadays because of my surgical operation few days ago (left-handed pa naman ako) cancel na muna ang plano, I’ll reserve it sa birthday ni Xian. So I opted to  buy Red Ribbon’s Dedication Cake instead.

That day, since I’m still on leave first thing in the morning nag-Skype kami after he woke up.agad na! Since the time difference is 7 hours, he's already up at 3 AM before he goes to work that day so we still have 3 hours of online kwentuhan. Xian kept on shouting “happy birthday daddy! I love you.” kaya naman di mapigilan ni Allan mangiti ng ear to ear. Feeling ko nga iiyak na eh,haha. As usual kung anu-ano lang topic namin which made me miss the husband more.


After our online family date, since Allan will be preparing to go to work na so we said our temporary goodbye online. We had our lunch at home courtesy of the best chicken inasal in town,syempre pa Mang Inasal.hahaha! Ganyan talaga pag tinamad na magluto. After lunch, Xian and I together with Inay went to Lipa to attend the mass kaso wala namang misa ng 2 pm ano, so we just stayed inside the church for 20 minutes and have our prayers and lit candles for our special intentions. 

for our little family.

Gusto daw nya ng photo op kay Mama Mary.

After that, we went to the mall for Xian’s dose of playtime and spend the next couple of hours there.





As usual, carousel ride first then playtime at Active Fun then after magsawa, we went at Timezone and he tried all the rides. Itinerary na yun ng bagets whenever we’re at the mall. And he really knows how to describe kung ano feel nya sakyan.

“Mommy I like dun sa funny car”

So I accompanied him to one of the car rides there, only to find out na hindi daw yun. Then he pulled me towards another ride across the room with an educational screen that kept on saying “funny car.. funny car..” and then the little man told me “Ayan,this one.funny car!” So yun pala yun. 

The "funny car" he's talking about.

I had an hour time out from this super kulit toddler sa Active Fun,since he’s busy playing with other kids and I don’t have to worry since it’s safe inside naman and there are attendants who always monitor the kids. While waiting, I just enjoyed the free wi-fi at the mall.

After nya magsawa, we just bought some new loots for Xian then dropped by to Red Ribbon again to buy spaghetti and empanada before we finally head home. Something that we can share to relatives, since di nga ko nakapagluto.


The yummy spaghetti

I'm looking for the empanada pic in my cam pero di ko na makita yung shot, I think alam ko na kung sino ang culprit na batang makulit!

It was a simple celebration of the hubby's birthday. He said that we really made his birthday happy and memorable despite the distance. 

Belated Happy Birthday Daddy love, Xian and I loves you to infinity and beyond!

Before I forgot, Xian already opened your gift. He claimed his right of being  "The Little Allan" and your partner in crime while you're away.hihi.


 

6 comments:

  1. hahaha! ganyan din si ethan, siya nag-open ng gifts ng daddy niya nung christmas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. actually sis nasa bahay yang gift na yan gusto lang nya dalahin that time.may agenda pala.haha! kakatuwa naman si Ethan,bagay sila magkasama ni Xian :)

      Delete
  2. happy birthday sa mga boys:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday to your dear hubby.
    Cheers to happiness and good health! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...