Friday, March 16, 2012

Sisters and Coffee

It's hard to be responsible adult and sensible all the time.  How good it is to have a sister whose heart is as young as your own.  ~ Pam Brown

I report to work last Monday after my almost 1 week leave. After that busy day at work, I met up with my sister Sol before she goes to Laguna (where she's working). She's Xian's spoiler no wonder she's the little man's most favorite tita ninang.hehe. We only see each other during weekends and whenever she's off from her work. Just like the last time when she accompanied me on my hospital moments. I mentioned in my posts before that since I grew up with my lola, Sol and I we're like twins no wonder she seldom calls me ate. I'm just 1year, 11months and 24 days older than her kase. But we're really close to the truest form of being sisters. Same thing with my other sibs. That's one of the perks of having a big family. Pero dahil siguro magkasunod kami,mas close talaga kaming dalawa. To her, I'm Johan. Minsan Joanna. Pag badtrip na yan,Johanus. Kung siraan na din lang ng pangalan, para saken sya naman si Marsola (Marisol is her real name). Pero kay Xian, she's Ninang Asol.period.hahaha!

She's my maabilidad sister. We're both born under the zodiac sign of Virgo, that's why we have the same personality but compare to me, there are a lot  more things she's  really interested with like traveling and photography. She also loves to read novels. Yung makakapal talaga ha. She goes hiking with her friends every once in a while. She loves to discover new things. Between us, she's really the adventurous one. She loves to talk on just about anything,kahit politics updated sya. Tanungin mo nga sya kung ano ng updates sa impeachment trial ni CJ Corona,alam nya eh.hahaha! Kung ako introvert, sya extrovert. Kung ako kuntento na sa galang malapit, sya mas feel na malayo. Kung ako friendly (ehem) sya friendlier. Pwede ding friendliest.

She had been to different places here in the Philippines and had her first trip out of the country last year para lang maglamyerda. Kung may Jack-of-All-Trades, she's the Jill-of-All-Trades. She's simply amazing (I can't think of any other adjective na kaya sagad na yun!)

Kfine,Kaw na talaga sis.Boypren na lang kulang sayo.hahaha.
 

Anyway, dako na tayo sa coffee part, enough na sa sisters. chos! This is  sort of Part 2 of "our celebration" after our Shakey's lunch last Wednesday after my minor operation.We're supposed to go to The Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf but ended up at Figaro. You know naman us girls,pabago-bago ng isip at nangunguna na kami dun.

So here's the best way to end my semi-stressful Monday, a date with my twin sis.

 our favorite frost (Blackberry Mocha and Chocolate Light)

Arrabbiata (again) for me. I had the tendency to order the same food again and again hangga't di ako nagsasawa.lol.

Pesto for sissie.

multi-tasking.lol.

 big little sister and little big sister!



After our date, hinatid pa nya ko sa sakayan before having our separate ways to make sure na safe ako.Sweet! If I know gusto lang nya paramdam saken na engot talaga ako tumawid sa kalsada.hehehe.Then when I got home,after I checked my fb, nakapag-status na kagad si dear sister sa fb nya:

"Behind every good conversation is a substantial amount of coffee together with the best sister in the world who pays for it"

Naks.Yun pala ang nakalimutan ko i-mention, bolera din yan.hahaha!

Hopefully mabasa nya 'to kase over-over na puri ko. I think I also deserve a libre after this! lol.

I love you sis,alammonayan! Mwah!


5 comments:

  1. so sweet! takot din ako tumawid, hehe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ay apir sis! diskarte ko naghihintay ako ng makakasabay.hehe!

      Delete
  2. Ang sweet naman ng post na ito, sis. Sisters are wonderful gifts from heaven. I am close to my sis. Like you, we are very close. Hay, namiss ko na naman sya at gustong makauwi soon. =(
    Sa lahat ng nangyayari sa akin sya ang unang nakakaalam. Super ate talaga.

    We are trully blessed to have fab sisters.

    And Im sure she's super touched and over the moon with your post sis =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. absolutely sis,the best talaga kapag may sister/s and we're lucky for having them. :)

      Delete
  3. I'm sure your sister will treat you out when she reads this.

    I was not close to my sister until such time that we realized that we have a common enemy - our brother. hahaha. Nevertheless, i love my sibs to bits :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...