Sunday, February 13, 2011

A Decade of Love ♥

To my one and only ex-bf,my past,present and future love, my yen, my hubby dear,daddy,my forever valentine (yes naman,todo na to!)

Happy 10th year of being US, even if we are already married it is still nice to celebrate the day we became officially a couple, i bet you still remember what happened that day. Funny how time flies, we were still young then, t’was not really a love at first sight for me, but in your case it is! :D There are many happy moments to look back and I still can go on and on, all I can say is, the past 10 years of my life spend with you is all worth it. Although still as normal couple we’ve been through a lot of challenges in our relationship and yet we never gave up.  Thank you for loving me and Xian more each day,for striving hard for our future (I'm super proud of you) for never failing  to put a smile on my face, for the simple and laid back yet happy life we are having.for the spontaneous and sweet things. indeed am not only lucky to be your wife, I am blessed.


 taken yearssssss ago.US then with the trademark cheesy pose! lol


 US now.. in our most unglamorous shot :D

blessed with a super kulit yet smart toddler,our ultimate happiness,Xian Allen :)

Happy 10th Year daddy.Cheers to a lifetime of togetherness and love.I love you loads! Mwah!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...