Thursday, February 17, 2011

Sweet Treats on V-Day

Since V-Day fall on a Monday, I really wasn't expecting anything from hubby (char!) since we already celebrated it as a family day last Sunday.In advance,we also gave each other a simple gift last week.We both headed to work on V-day.He decided to be in their Batangas City office na lang on that day instead of going to Manila, me naman different direction bound to Lipa City.Then when I got home past 6 pm he was already there waiting for me (he didn't fetched me from work because we're totally from different direction and it's really a huge hassle for him to go to Lipa just to fetched me where traffic will be total hell that's why I didn't ask him in the first place.)

When I got home,my mag-ama greeted me in their playful and quirky way. Then my little Xian gave this to me, chocolatey goodies which of course came from hubby.Seems like we're still from our courtship stage,ganitong combi din yung palagi nya binibigay (cake+chocolate) wayback in our bf-gf days:



Chocolate cake and a big bar of Chocolate Mousse - my ultimate fave! :)


ssshhhh,our little man is busy..

Hubby is apologetic since yun na lang daw naabutan nya chocolate cake sa bakeshop that time.Anyway,Thank you hubby for the surprise chocolatey goodies! Plus a very sweet card  that comes with it (I'll separately blog it soon). You see,In this fast-paced world of technology, we still go for our own vintage style of writing our thoughts through greeting cards because that is where it all began :)

It was just a simple V-Day for us but what mattered is that we get to celebrate it as a family. Anyway, its V-Day everyday if you get to spend it with the people you love.
 
Thank you for remembering hubby. it's still nice to know that marriage didn't change you.you're still the same sweet person I knew from the start. You never fail to make me happy in your simple ways.I love you so much deh! ♥



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...