Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Sunday is Inihaw Day! :)

Last Sunday after attending the mass,we're too lazy to go out.we just enjoy that day in the comfort of our home – casual and laid-back.

That's my busy hubby doing all the ihaw stuff, I had my share din naman beforehand by doing all the cleaning and preparations.

One time he caught me taking picture of him. Before he utter a word I quickly said "promise isa lang,ibo-blog ko lang! :D

After less than an hour,we have this for lunch courtesy of my cooking master boy - my hubby Allan! that's the best photo I have so please bear with me ha,I'm not a food blogger and I'm not using a DSLR so I wasn't able to give justice to the food :) 

 inihaw na liempo

inihaw na tahong

inihaw na isda (wrapped in foil)

the yummy "sawsawan"

we capped off our lunch with this dessert, yummy sans rival cake.


Super full Sunday! Sometimes it's ok to be laid-back every once in a while :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...