Sunday, February 6, 2011

Sapphire Mommy 101

I guess it's time for me to share some weird facts about myself, getting to know Sapphire Mommy a little more.Let's start the ball rolling! :D


*I AM AMBIDEXTROUS (able to use either the left or right hand to perform a task and write). Among my sibs, ako lang ang kaliwete in terms of writing. echa pwera talaga eh.wayback in my younger years I just don’t like the discrimination when all my classmates are using right-handed chairs tapos yung saken kakaiba kase made for kaliwete talaga.jeez! sa desk naman during our elementary days,may instance pa na nagagalit seatmate ko kase sakop ng elbow ko yung space nya ng sulatan.kaloka! But although I use my left hand in writing, I do other stuffs naman with my right hand.Up to now I'm still curious bakit ganun.weird ba ko? :)

Pero take note naman,some of the lefties celebrities include: Kristine Hermosa,JC Tiuseco, Megan Fox, Angelina Jolie, Nicole Kidman, Ashley Tisdale, Tom Cruise, Matt Dillon, Robert De Niro, Bruce Willis, Oprah Winfrey and the one and only, President Obama are all left-handed.and the list goes on. Oha! So hinanay ko talaga sarili ko sa kanila no,walang basagan ng trip! :D

Trivia:The left-handers’ primary distinction from right-handers is that they use more of their right cerebral hemisphere, responsible for image, visual space and sensory perception and intuition, in their everyday life. That’s why a lot of artists, composers, musicians and poets are left-handed.

*I AM AN OLD SCHOOL CHIC. I love compiling memorable sweet notes, love letters, cards, candy wrappers, old receipts and tickets, dried flowers, assorted abubot and just about anything that is memorable to me especially during our bf-gf days ni hubby, I love making scrapbooks way back because I really want to document just about anything.In short,sentimental!

*LOCO OVER CHOCO.Chocolate is my ultimate comfort food. mapa-cake, ice cream or candy or any dessert as long as chocolate flavor, happy na ko nun! Pero take note, I don't like the taste of chocolate drink.weird much?

*LOVE LOVE WATERMELON. I can eat 1 whole watermelon in a span of 1 hour,my ultimate craving when I was pregnant with Xian! No wonder the little man love it too! :D

*I REALLY WANTED TO BE A TEACHER. During my younger years, people asked me "What do I want to be when I grow up?" and that's always my response - to be a teacher. But I had a sudden change of heart when I enter college. I took up BS Biology. anlayo! 

More weird facts next time! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...