It's Friday and for goodness sake it's already semestral break but the level of my busyness is still the same like on regular school days. I'm really looking forward on the upcoming long weekend and for me, that will officially start tomorrow noon.Yey! (since I still have halfday of work)
Although for today, I allotted time to visit, read and drop a comment on my daily reads from my favorite mommy bloggers. Kase love ko kayo lahat.xoxo.
Anyway, for a quick post and to update my blog, here's something I got from one of my fb friends this morning regarding Time Management.shoot sa banga, this is what I need right now.
Di man tayo magkakilala but I have to thank you Becky Higgins for these useful tips! :)
If there's one thing that I learned on her note, that is to stay focus and stick on my goals. Priority is the word. Time is gold so I have to spend it wisely,and yes family will always be my TOP priority.ayt?
Happy Friday, enjoy the long weekend! :)

happy friday, mommy jo! enjoy the long weekend! :)
ReplyDeleteNaku mahilig ako mag multi task kaya kadalasan e napapagod ako. hehehe! Thanks for sharing this!
ReplyDeletethanks for sharing. happy long weekend!
ReplyDeleteGreat tips! I love making list & i find that i accomplish more when I do. And I might just try to NOT multitask... akala ko kasi dati mas mabilis yun eh. I'll give this a go.
ReplyDeleteBut true, however busy your working life is, you need to spend time with family & for yourself =)
Thanks for sharing this!
dapat isama ko sa list ko yung - follow the list and be consistent! dun ako bagsak e! ok lang lagi sa simula. ^_^
ReplyDeleteanyhow, have a happy long weekend! enjoy the time with your hubby and xian. ^_^
thanks my awesome mommy blogger friends, looking forward sa next long weekend :)
ReplyDelete