Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Positive Tuesday

Change is difficult. It’s uncomfortable. But it’s necessary for our growth. Embrace the change God's doing in our life today.

This is my fb status just a couple of minutes ago after I read "the email". I still don't know what to say, I know this is really something positive. hindi lang something, major positive talaga! It's just that, I'm not ready that it will be this soon at dahil dun nalungkot ako bigla. 

But I know this is part of God's plan for us, He really moves in mysterious ways,no doubt about it. He makes all things beautiful in his time and probably this is our time. I know you're curious what I'm talking about. If only I could share it all to you at this very moment. Probably in the next few days or weeks if the plan push through, I'll share it all to you. For now, I just wanna ask for your prayers,hoping for the best choice and that we'll come up with the right decision.

Lead us where to go Lord, show us what steps to take. Please let your will be done and I lift up everything to You.

photo source: image from Google

“For I know the plans I have for you,’ declared the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future’” (Jeremiah 29:11).



9 comments:

  1. sis i so know the feeling.were going through the same
    phase i guess.gusto ko n iblog tlg just to let it out and at d same time get the opinions of others. bsta pray lang tyo and trust Him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. jhanilaguilar@gmail.com my add just incase gusto mo ng kkwentuhan :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much mamee nani.i'm itching to blog pero sabi mo nga sa post mo before,baka ma-preempt.noted ko email add mo sis,wag ka magugulat kung may mareceive ka one time saken ha. and yes, God will lead us to the best decision kase good girl naman tayo eh :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. nacurious naman ako. anyway, whatever it is. good luck! =) "He makes all things beautiful, in His time". (favorite line ko din to sa song)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks a lot sis Michi,promise when everything is final kikwento ko din sya.pray for us ha? :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i can very much relate! but since you started the message positively, i'm sensing that both options will do you good. i just hope that by the grace of God, you will be guided towards the better option. ^_^ stay positive, sis.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you sis Lanie,i'm trying my best to keep mum about this. ang hirap pala pero i'm trying,haha! I lift up everything to Him,kung ano best plan nya for us :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sometimes it helps to use the Notepad too :)
    I do that whenever I want to express my feelings towards something else. Don't worry sis, many of us are praying for you whatever that maybe :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks a lot sis Em, i'll try the notepad nga one time.hehe.

    i'm lucky to have all of you as my mommy blogger friends.thanks girls! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...