Monday, September 5, 2011

Baby Boy Meets Baby Girl.

Just like Meg Cabot and Joshua Harris title of their book Boy Meets Girl, here comes the Baby Edition which I posted in my facebook wall just because I find them cute!^-^
 

 Picture #1: shy pa si baby boy at first thinking what to do next, while waiting lang sa move si baby girl.


Picture #2: baby boy doing his pa-impress move "the pabitin effect", kaso mukhang di pa masyadong bilib si baby girl eh.konting effort pa daw!


But unfortunately,what's supposed to be the start of something beautiful was cut short:


baby girl: hey wait,comeback.please don't leave! (trying to seize him)

baby boy: i'm sorry but I have to.don't worry perhaps we'll see each other again after 20 years.I gotta go..(followed by a meaningful stare)


I don't know what's behind their baby stare.hindi naman siguro love ano.Dyosme naman,ke babata pa.So they parted ways without actually knowing each others name.I'm not even aware that they actually have a quick scene like this,as you can see I'm so busy with the cashier for our purchase that day.It's my sister that time who captured this moment.Parang eksena lang sa pelikula di ba? their reactions are so naive yet so charming.Teka hindi naman halatang fan ako ng romantic films no? echoserang nanay lang talaga ko sa mga bagets na'to.LOL.



5 comments:

  1. Haha! this is cute =) habang busy si mommy with her shopping eh busy naman si Xian in making friends.
    I'm always amazed at how kids seems to be able to communicate with other kids. Siguro one of the wonders why kids are so smart in their own little way =)
    And yes, lumalabas ang pagkahilig mo sa mga romantic movies, which one's your favorite?

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha,true.kids actually have their own language which is always cute and endearing! i love the notebook,the lake house,dear john,titanic,message in a bottle,all julia robert flicks are just some of my all time fave movies :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Julia Roberts too. And the Notebook is an all time fave =) I have to see Message in a bottle, mahanap nga yun, thanks =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice pictures sis. may gatas pa talaga sa labi si baby girl at may pacifier pa. hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaha,korek sis michi,literal na literal di ba! :)

    @kristeta: welcome,i'm sure you'll love it too :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...