Thursday, September 8, 2011

My Happy Weekend!

Recapping the weekend that was.

After my work last Saturday, I met up with the ATF girls as part of my post birthday celebration besides our group date has been a long overdue plan since our schedule always didn’t meet parang north pole-south pole lang.Finally, the plan pushed through last Saturday although Mareng Nancy wasn’t able to join us since she’s in Manila that time plus she’s 5 months pregnant already (yey,we will have another ATF baby in a couple of months! another playmate for the rest of the ATF kids! ) so it’s just the five of us that day.

 Mareng Shiela (mommy of 2) Mareng Dialyn and Mareng Frances (my two single ladies friends) as in kami na ang naiinip para sa love life nila! :)

 with my bestfriend Mabs.we're both mommy of 1, mag-bff na din boys namin as early as now :)

Fab 5



peace daw sabi ni manong guard.hihi!

We had our snacks first at Shakey’s with our favorite chic n’ chips, pasta and pizza then capped the day off with our favorite frappe at Starbucks. Unfortunately Mareng Shiela wasn't able to join our coffee bonding because of some commitment that day.See the difference of the first three and last two pictures, we spend about a good 6 hours together with our endless chikahan kaya inabot na ng dilim. Haha! Oh well girls will always be girls right,besides hubby knew that I also deserve a social life every once in a while; plus he knows very well that these are the girls I grew up with.I missed them, it’s a good thing that we still finds time for our group date like this even though we’re all busy with our  lives ;)

Then Sunday came,I was quite disappointed since we’re supposedly going to have a family lunch out at Casa Rap after hearing the Sunday mass. The place is located in our neighbor town, San Jose. That’s my initial plan talaga since I heard good reviews about the place. They had been featured in the country's leading newspapers and some lifestyle television program because the food they served are produced from organic farming. nice di ba? Actually that’s also one of the place that we considered for our Batanggenya SP Moms' EB last month which unfortunately didn’t pushed through.I really wanna try their menu plus visit the place. I am so confident that they’re open that time since they’re just like other restaurants who accept walk-in customers, unfortunately when I called last Saturday morning to check and to set a reservation, the girl on the other line told me that they’re temporarily closed until September 17 since they’re undergoing some minor renovations of the restaurant. Tsk,tsk Sayang! :(

 Casa Rap photo credit from travelbook.ph

Anyway, we'll just visit there some other time.Na-preempt tuloy excitement ko.So we just stayed at home that day since natamad na din kami lumabas. The husband cooked his version of sisig and his tried and tested ginataang tahong with veggies paired with yummy chocolate cake from Red Ribbon for our lunch.

 

We just watched dvd then spent our precious time with the little man with his new antics. Just another laid back Sunday.Haaay, I soooo love weekend,absolutely the best two days in a week! Til next! :)

 

4 comments:

  1. Nice bonding time with your friends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. di ko pa na-try yang ginataang tahong.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sis, pakibalot nga nung tahong at iuuwi ko! hehehe! natakam ako! sana talagang makarating ako sa EB, wish ko lang di excited lumabas baby ng ate ko. hehe at go ako sa eb!
    Choose Happiness

    ReplyDelete
  4. @anney: tama,eto na lang social life ko sis :)

    @michi: yummy din sya sis,pero mas like ko pa din kung buttered or grilled :)

    @nuna: o sige bawas ka na lang sis! i'll see you soon.uy chichikahin mo ko ha,shy ako in person.haha!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...