After work few days ago I went to the mall to buy some stuffs for the little man, I headed first to National Bookstore. While scouring in their bookshelves, this book caught my attention:
Smart Mom's Guide to Raising your Preschooler
The best thing about the book is that they had a copy for browsing so you can check the book first before you buy it. I had fun browsing every page that I had to lean in one of their sturdy shelf for support kase nangangawit na ko.haha! I love the content,there are lots of advices from other moms and from experts and spaces to write. There are also charts, fun activities, and recipes I can cook together with my little man.Very nice talaga.that's why I immediately bought one because this is really one of my super sulit buy for the month.
Xian will start schooling soon and this book will be a great help for me,being a first time preschool mom. I'm sure this will be one of my best book buddy just like my first ever pregnancy book from Smart Parenting, Smart Mom's Guide to Pregnancy and Baby's First Year.
This book is a comprehensive resource that helps parents through these formative years by shedding light onto a preschooler’s physical, cognitive, and socio-emotional milestones.
Ayayay,time flies so fast I'm going to have a school boy next year. By the way if you want a copy of this book, it costs P295,this book will be worth your money! :)

thanks for sharing. collection ko na yata yung smart parenting, meron ko yung pang preggy and toddler so bibili din ako nito. =)
ReplyDeleteI got the 150+ Fun and Creative activities for kids from Smart Parenting naman.
ReplyDeleteI've seen this at National too. Mejo matagal pa bago magpre-school si Akira pero sa bilis ng panahon bibili nadin ako :)
What I love about Smart Parenting books is that Pinay moms can very much relate talga. I just hope they release more books pa :)
uy, must-have! thanks for sharing sis. medyo nauubusan na ko ng creative juice how to make the tot busy.
ReplyDelete@Michi: same here sis.sobra ako na-hook sa first book.collector's edition din 'to latest nila.buy na!
ReplyDelete@Em: ay true sis,perfect for Pinay talaga.even their novels meron din ako before like Almost Married, Vince's Life, NBSB, Tough Love.very entertaining.I heard maganda din nga yung 150+ Fun & Creative Activities for Kids :)
@Lanie: must have talaga sis! :) i'm sure mageenjoy din si Amber sa mga fun activities and recipes.hehe.